2023 Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check, Apply Online, Renewal. Jnanabhumi scholarship status check 2023 at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Education is important, but it can be expensive for many economically weak families. This leaves many students no choice but to drop out and seek employment to support their families. The move affects the children and the country as the illiteracy levels go high in the country. To curb the trend, the Andhra Pradesh (AP) state government have implemented ways to provide education to people from financially strained families.
The AP government and Social Welfare Department have established a Jnanabhumi scholarship program for SC/ST/OBC and disabled students in the state. Students from economically weak families can request scholarship help through the Jnanabhumi online portal to avail several programs.
Scholarship Programs Under Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- The Post matric scholarship
The scholarship is available for SC/ST/OBC/Kapu/EBC/differently able and minorities. Eligible students taking post-matric or post-secondary education can apply for the scholarship.
- SC/ST/BC/Disabled Student Scholarship
Students from the 5th to 10th grade can join the program at pre-matric levels. However, the scholarship only accommodates students in the mentioned category.
- YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
The YSR Vidyonnathi scheme assists students in taking or preparing for civil service examinations. The students should be from SC/ST/OBC/Minority/KAPU/Brahmin communities.
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanathi Scheme
Beneficiaries under the Ambedkar scheme get Rs.10 lakhs to Rs.15 lakhs. Students under the SC/ST/BCKAPU/Brahmin whose families earn less than Rs. 6 lakh annually can apply for the scholarship.
Required Documents for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- White ration card
- Family income certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID from Meeseva
- Aadhaar card
- Bank details
- Passport photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Previous year mark-sheet.
Eligibility Criteria: Post-Matric and Pre-Matric Scholarships
- The applicants/family income shouldn’t exceed Rs. 2lakhs (SC/ST/BC), Rs. 1.5 lakhs (minorities in rural areas and Rs. 2 lakhs in urban areas), and Rs. 1 lakh (EBC/Kapu / handicapped people).
- Students in the mentioned castes studying at government, aided, and private colleges affiliated with government and Universities can apply.
- Students must have a 75% aggregated attendance.
- Applicants shouldn’t have any family member working in government post or pensioner except sanitary employees.
- The applicants shouldn’t have a two-wheeler or four-wheeler.
- None of the family members should be an income taxpayer.
- The student must be from the SC/ST/BC/disabled community.
- The annual income shouldn’t exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Applicants in the said caste and studying in the 9th and 10th standards can apply.
How to Apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023-24
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023-2024 Online Registration step by step process. A student seeking the post-matric scholarship under the Jnanabhumi program can use the following steps:
- Go to the Jnanabhumi website portal via the link
- Select the “post-matric scholarship” link to open the application form
Click the download button to avail the Jnanabhumi scholarship application form JSAF.
- The user can also collect the form from their college or University
Enter the mandatory details and attach the required documents.
- Review the form, sign and submit the copy to the principal
The college authorities will verify and submit the form on the Jnanabhumi portal.
- The system will send a SMS
Confirmation SMS about the submission
- Open the MeeSeva portal and provide the requested details:
Jnanabhumi application ID
- After verification
The funds will be deposited into the user's account.
JAGANANNA VIDESHI VIDYA DEEVENA Login
- Open the Jnanabhumi website portal
- Select the “pre-matric scholarship” link.
- Next, select the “how to apply” option.
- The page will display some information; select the “apply link” to open the application form.
- Proceed and upload the required documents and fill in all details on the form.
- Submit the form online or to the respective officer.
- The hostel/concerned offer will verify the information and confirm the application.
- The district welfare officer will approve the scholarship, and funds will be deposited into the account.
How to Renew Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023-24
- Visit the Jnanabhumi website page.
- Select the login option and enter your login ID, password and captcha code.
- Open the account page and click the “renew” tab.
- Enter the year, college, course, bank account details, caste, income, mobile number, and email ID.
- Recheck the information and click submit button.
- The concerned authorities will verify and approve the scholarship.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status Check 2023
Steps to check application status online
- Go to the official AP Jnanabhumi website page.
- Press the login button and enter the credentials login ID, password and captcha code.
- Select the “application status” button.
- The system will display the status on the screen.
How to Get Digital Signature Status
- Go to the Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi official website.
- Open the homepage menu and click the “digital signature status” option.
- A new page will click the department, affiliation authority, district, nature of college and academic year.
- Click the “get report” tab to avail digital signature status on the screen.
College Registration Report
- Open the official website and select the “college registration” option.
- Click the required details to avail the college report on the page.
How to Check Post-Matric Scholarship Sanction List/Fresh
- Visit the Jnanabhumi AP Portal.
- Click the “fresh scholarship” button.
- A new page will open, enter the mandatory details and click the “get report” tab.
- The system will display the report on the screen.
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Helpline Number
Applicants who wish to get more details on Jnanabhumi scholarship programs. The program offers open contact details as follows:
- Who is eligible for the Jnanabhumi scholarship program?
The program host students from economically weak families in the SC/ST/OBC/Kapu/Minorities/disabled communities.
- How will beneficiaries receive their scholarship funds?
Eligible students will receive the money in their registered bank accounts.