How to Change EPF UAN Name, Gender, Date of Birth Correction/Update through Online
If your aadhar details and UAN details like Nam, Date of Birth and gender are not matched and you want change or update the details EPFO had made the facility to update your basic details as per the adhere card through online.
How to Change/Update your Name in the EPF UAN Portal by Online? https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
But this facility to only the employers whose basic details are not same as the aadhar card and details in UAN account. The employers whose details are matched are not able to raise the request for details updating.
The employers who are not updated their aadhar number to the UAN EPF account are also can change their basic details.
What is Meant by EPFO UAN (Employees Provident Fund organization)?
EPFO means Employees Provident Fund organization is the authority which was set by the ministry of labor and employment, government of India. EPFO had made the facility for the employers to check their PF online status, EPF account balance, funds transfer from the EPF account and withdraw the EPF account money and also all the services which are offered by the EPFO through online by using the individual UAN number. “https://www.epfindia.gov.in/”
How to Update/Change Name, Date of Birth and Gender in your EPFO UAN account?
In this we provide you the information about how to update or change the basic details like name, date of birth and gender in your EPF UAN account.
The below is the online procedure for correction of name, gender, date of birth in EPF UAN account. Online Procedure for Correction of Name, Gender, Date of Birth in EPF UAN Account
EPF UAN name, gender and date of birth correction Process
The below is the procedure to follow to correct the name, gender, date of birth in your EPF UAN account through online.
- First of all candidate have to visit the official website of the EPFO. By clicking on the following link you can directly access the website. https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Then the home screen of the EPFO is appeared on the screen and then login into your member portal using your UAN number and password.
- After that UAN member portal is loaded choose for the “Manage” option and select the “Modify Basic Details“option and click on it.
- And then provide the details as per your aadhar card details (system will verify the details entered with UIDAI).
- If you have not update the aadhar card details to your EPF account, can still provide the details.
- And then modify the details and click on the Update Details option.
- After that another screen will be displayed with the corrections you made. In that there is an option to withdraw the request regarding correction.
- After that your request will automatically submitted to your employer for further approval.
- Your employer has to submit the request to the EPFO office through online.
- Until your employer submits the details to the EPFO, you have the option to withdraw the basic details correction request.
- You can withdraw the request by selecting the manage option and clicking on the Modify basic details.
- In the basic details click on the pending request option and you will notice the “delete request” option.
- By this you can withdraw the details update request.
By following this you can update your basic details in your EPF UAN account. If your request is for the update of DOB then you have to submit the age proof document along with the aadhar card.
Correct/ Update EPF UAN Login account details such as Name, Date of Birth and Father Name by following this procedure
Another important point is that if your UAN account is updated with the aadhar card and your details are get matched with the UIDAI data then you cannot able to modify the basic details.
It shows the message as “Aadhar details are updated and your basic details are not editable”.
For more information about how to change name in pf account through online visit official EPF INDIA Website.https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/SiteMap.php