Lic Merchant Login, Lic Merchant Portal premium payment @ https://www.merchant.licindia.in
The LIC Merchant Website Portal Login: India’s LIC insurance company is popular having many users across the country. Once you buy the insurance policy. One is obligated to make payments according to the agreement. The LIC company allocates different people to contact and follow up on insurance policy payments.
LIC merchants are the officially authorized persons who correct the payments from the clients. They have a special website launched by the LIC company for premium collection. The LIC merchants need special login details, passwords, and usernames. The sole purpose of the LIC merchant portal is to help in premium solutions or collection. The service is done online using the LIC link. The merchants can check on the changes, updates of the policies directly from the portal. They can also check on their client details without the need of calling or visiting them. The website has details about the company, clients and merchants.
LIC Merchant Login Process:
- Open the LIC merchant portal ” https://merchant.licindia.in/merchant/merLogin.htm “.
- On the homepage select the tab “merchant portal “which is a list on the option “online services”
- Now click on the login tab.
- Proceed and key in the username and password.
- Then submit the details.
- Ensure the login details are correct before clicking the submit button
LIC Merchant Login Forgot Password Recovery Process
Merchants need login details to access the website. However, one might forget their password and need to recover. The process is as simple as follows:
- Go to the LIC merchant website page ” https://customer.onlinelic.in/LICEPS/portlets/util/forgotPassword/begin.do “.
- Again select the merchant portal under online services.
- Now select the login button.
- Continue and click on the “forgot password”
- Now enter the user ID and your valid email address.
- Click on the mail new password button
- The system will send a new password to the valid email address,
- Use the password to login to the merchant page
How to Change LIC Merchant Password Online?
- Navigate to the LIC merchant official web page.
- Go to the merchant portal which is right under the online services.
- Select the login tab.
- Go to the change password.
- Key in your user id and the current password.
- Now enter the new password and then confirm it.
- Now select the reset button.
How to update Email ID to receive OTP in LIC Online Merchant Portal?
One has to update their email to receive emails and OTP in case the website needs changes. Below are a few steps to follow.
- Using the official LIC website portal ” https://merchant.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/portlets/util/updateEmailId/begin.do “
- Click the merchant portal on the online service menu.
- Again click on the login details.
- Select the option “update email Id and get an OTP.
- Enter the correct user Id and password.
- Key in the email Id.
- Now click on the update.
www.licindia.in/merchant premium collection portal
The life insurance corporation of india “LIC” insurance company ensures all the clients are well served. They also cater to the merchant’s needs. This by introducing the website portal. Here they can get all the information about the company and their details. The LIC has a strong support team for both merchants and clients. The merchants can call or email the help desk using the numbers: 022-67090501 or 022-67090502. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com