PM Kisan Status 2020: The central government has a great concern for farmers. Introducing a scheme where small and marginal farmers can benefit. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is an official government scheme for the approved farmers. Launched in the year 2019 and has gain popularity among farmers. The approved farmers get a beneficial amount of RS 6000/-.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status Check 2020 at pmkisan.gov.in
The amount is divided in different installments from the government. The scheme divides the money and gives tools and types of equipment for agricultural use. This has improved the agricultural sector in India. The registration process extended to 28th February 2020. All farmers who meet the eligibility criteria get the chances fairly.
pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Status Check 2020
- Visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana official website https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx
- On the homepage select the beneficiary status. You can also check on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi new list.
- The applicant can check their status by providing Aadhaar number. They can also provide a resisted mobile number. Recheck the numbers and then click on the submit button.
- The system will take a few minutes to process and display the status.
Reasons for introducing Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Help small farmers and marginal benefit from the resources. They get supplements for their lands to have healthy produce.
- Support the farmers who have land but no financial support.
- Have enough food crops in the country which can be sold and also for families.
Pmkisan. gov. in
|Scheme name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi PM-KISAN.|
|Financial support||RS 6000/- installments of (2000 x3)|
|launch||In India by Piyush Goyal the interim finance minister.|
|Target||Small and marginal farmers in the country|
|Dates||1st February announcement of the scheme. Installment dates 1/12/2018 to 31/3/2019.|
|Scheme Type||The central government of India|
Benefits of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
The government scheme aims at helping the small and marginal farmers. The farmers have big pieces which are idle due to lack of finances. The push will assist farmers to make products for their families and country at large.
- The sector will provide financial benefits, which can support farmers in different ways. Farmers will receive RS 6000/- per year. The funds will be divided into RS 2000/- installments. Benefiting both the country and the farmer.
- The scheme helps farmers produce more and can create employment too. The product can be sold and also help families with enough food.
- It includes the whole family as beneficiaries. The government offers the scheme to the farmer and his immediate family members. When applying for the scheme if any member is a constitutional member they are not considered. Meaning the scheme is attached to family members too.
- The government doesn’t have to provide basic needs as this method will curb poverty. In the recent past government had to provide for poor families. However, with such schemes families can now grow more than enough to sell and feed their families.
- The state governments have the sole responsibility to check who qualifies for the scheme. This reduces corruption and offers the opportunity to all qualified farmers.
- Farmers also have an online website to check on the status of their benefits. Here the government can follow up on each farmer’s activity. Moreover, farmers cannot waste finances on other matters but farming. They website get full details on each farm activity. The state government can follow or visit to see what happens on the farms too.
- PM Kisan funds are directly deposited to the bank account of every farmer. No hand cash transaction happening. This reduces corruption and also supports accountability and transparency. The government can trace the amount they give every year and whether to add or maintain the funds. The transfers also reflect on the website portal of every farmer and can get full statements of their benefits.
Note the scheme will not offer the funds to more than one person in the family. Farmers with institutional land cannot receive the offer. The scheme doesn’t cover constitutional members.
- Institutional landowners
- If the farmer’s family member has worked or belongs to a constitutional position.
- Any government member.
- A retired and present officer employed by the central government.
- Those who have paid income tax in last year’s assessment year.
- Professionals such as doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc.
PM Kisan Website Portal 2020
Here applicants can access the official website and get full details of the scheme. Farmers will receive the following details:
- Details about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme.
- Important reports related to the scheme.
- All the government guidelines.
- Letters and curriculum.
- A farmers corner and FAQ’s
Requirements Documents to Apply PMKSNY
- Personal details such as name, gender, and age.
- The category one belongs to SC/ST
- Aadhar number.
- An active bank account number.
- IFSC code.
- Documents to show land ownership
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana New Registration Online Process 2020
The pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 2020 new registration online process is simple and requires the above documents. Through the official website, farmers can apply for the scheme. Follow the below steps for the successful procedure:
- Navigate to the official PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationForm.aspx
- On the homepage click the tab farmer’s corner.
- Proceed and click on the new farmer registration on the list.
- The system will open a registration page, here enter the details such as Aadhaar number and also the security code.
- Now click on the submit button.
- The system will require your ID number.
- Continue to the new page here enter all personal details and also upload some files as requested.
- Recheck the details before submitting them.
- The page will show a successful registration message. The applicant will get a unique registration number.
How to Edit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 (Update aadhaar Number)
In case the applicant gives the wrong details and needs to rectify they can use the same website portal.
- Open the official PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- On the homepage click on the farmer corner option.
- A drop-down list will open where they are to click on the edit farmer’s information.
- Now check on the editable options such as bank account.
- The system will take some and upload it.
Farmers can check their details direct and see whether they have qualified for the scheme. Use the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in/Home.aspx
Pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana- Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free), 0120-6025109
pm kisan online application form registration apply 2020