Comprehensive update on Haryana Family ID Parivar Pehchan Patra 2023 Apply Online, Status Check & Download Process. How to create family id in haryana at https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
Parivar Pehchan Patra
The Haryana State citizens have the privilege to avail government incentives and programs through unified platforms. Through the Chief Minster Shri Manohar Lal Khattar, the government offers multiple schemes that provide various benefits to residents regardless of their economic status. The programs allow citizens to benefit from education, food subsidies, financial boost, and more. The government also benefits by having accurate data of Haryana residents, thus planning effectively for the schemes.
The Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID) scheme is the current incredible program by the government. The PPP, as popularly referred allows all families in the state to register and attain a family ID. The identity is unique to every family and valid for a lifetime. The PPP family ID is registered through the head of the family. Haryana citizens will receive government benefits using the Parivar Pehchan Patra family ID card.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Benefits
- The PPP scheme is significant to the Haryana government for it provides comprehensive data about families in the state.
- The government can plan different welfare programs using the numbers they get from the family ID registration.
- It’s easy to identify families going through economic strain through the PPP programs.
- Haryana citizens can access government benefits using the family ID service.
- The program is transparent, allowing citizens to check all government schemes and details.
- Families can easily change the head of the family if they pass away through the portal.
Haryana PPP (family ID) scheme holds various government schemes beneficial to state residents. Eligible applicants can access the following schemes under the PPP program.
- Family pension yojana
- Old age pension scheme
- Widow’s pension
- Ladli scheme
- Marriage shagun
- Ration card allotment scheme
- Application of birth/death/domicile/income certificate
- Disability pension
- Vidhwa pension
- Marriage registration
- Application/renewal of driving license
- Vehicle registration services.
Family ID Haryana
The family ID scheme will help users to avail other benefits like:
- Unemployment allowance
- BPL ration cards
- Pradhan Mantri Awas scheme
- Saksham Yojana
Haryana state citizens must apply for the Family ID card through the common service centers. The scheme is free and easy to process. The ID holders don’t require paperwork or documentation to get other government incentives. The user requires the Haryana PPP family ID to apply; the card contains all family member details. To register and apply for Family, users need to use the official page link https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/ or visit the nearest Common service center (CSC).
Required Documents for the Haryana PPP Scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Residential certificate
- Family identity documents: age proof, birth certificates, school certificates, marriage documents
- Marital status details
- Passport photos
- Income certificate
- Applicants must be Haryana permanent residents.
- It’s mandatory for all families in Haryana state.
Permanent and Temporary families
The Haryana government issues temporary and permanent family IDs based on family status. Every family living in Haryana state is considered a permanent family. The government issues an 8-digit family ID (permanent ID) for this kind of family. However, families living outside the state but availing some services from Haryana will receive a 9-digit temporary family ID with the letter ‘T.’
How to Apply Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Family ID
Applicants need to apply and submit their documents manually at the set CSC centers. The government has designed more than 500 centers to help ease the process. The user can use the following methods to apply for PPP:
- CSC VLEs
The Common Service centers are available in all villages, making them the priority to access the family ID. Village-level entrepreneurs manage CSC centers.
- SARAL Kendras
Applicants can also visit the SARAL Kendras (Antyodaya Saral Kendras). The centers are managed by the state government.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Operators
The PPP operators are located everywhere in the state for easy registration.
- Go to the SDM offices, Gas agency, block office, or ration card centers.
- The users can request an application form or download the form from the official Haryana PPP website https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
- Fill in the required details like name, family members’ data, address, Aadhaar number, income details, and more.
- Recheck the information and submit the form and proof documents to the concerned officer.
- The officials will review and approve the application within set days. The family ID will be sent to the applicant’s address.
How to Update Haryana Family ID using Aadhaar number
Steps to update the Family ID using Aadhaar number
Haryana citizens can update or edit information on their family ID through the official portal as follows:
- Visit the Haryana PPP portal https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in
- Select the “update Family Details” link on the page.
- Next, click “YES” if you already have the family ID, or select “NO” if not.
- Enter your Aadhaar card for family ID verification.
- The system will allow the user to update the family details.
Using Family ID
- Go to the official website and select the “update family details” option.
- Proceed to the “family search” option, enter your family ID, and click the search button.
- Next, the user can update any information on the page.
How to Check Haryana Family ID Application Status Online
- Go to the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra website page.
- Next, enter your Aadhaar number or Family ID.
- Enter the captcha code for verification to proceed.
- Review the details and select the “search” button.
- The system will generate the family ID status on the screen.
For more information, Haryana state residents can visit the CSC centers or log in to the https://meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/ portal.
Family ID Login
Family ID Download
- Can I apply for a family ID using the official page?
No. the application process is not available online. However, the user can download the application form online.
- What happens if girls get married?
The family head will remove the girl's name from their family ID. The name will be included in the in-law's family ID.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Portal 2023