IOCL SDMS Login & Indian Oil SDMS Registration 2023. Check IOCL Payment Sales Order Details Online. How to Check Sales Orders Online at Sdms.px.indianoil.in
Oil and gas products are significant products for every nation globally. India embraces its producers who help availing multiple products like petroleum, crude oil, natural gas, petrochemicals, and more. The government can serve the country through popular public sector Corporations like the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL or Indian Oil). The Company is a huge economic financier, offering various products that serve different industries—Indian citizens benefit from cooking gas and petroleum products for the locomotives.
Indian Oil Corporation is government-owned and offers oil and gas services under the control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The Corporation collaborates with dealers, distributors, and civilians to avail required products in different parts of the country. The government launched an SDMS portal to provide comprehensive service to eligible users to serve all users.
Initially, SDMS was open to distributors, partners, and dealers. The service is available to citizens, thus allowing people to reach products directly through the portal. Interested users can log in using the SDMS login link https://sdms.px.indianoil.in. The system offers unique login credentials to applicants (distributors and dealers) for the login process.
SDMS Registration 2023
Steps to register on the SDMS portal
Eligible users must register to access user ID and password details for easy login. One can register using the following steps:
- Visit the official Indian Oil SDMS website via the link https://sdms.px.indianoil.in
- Next, click the “registration” option to open the registration form.
- Enter the required details like:
- Line of business
- Industry category
- Account name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Review the information and select the “submit” button.
- The page will send an OTP code to your registered mobile number.
- Use the code to verify the information and complete the process.
IOCL SDMS Portal Login process
After the registration process, the user will get unique login credentials for the login procedure.
- Go to the Indian Oil SDMS website portal link
- Open the homepage, select the “login” tab.
- Next, enter your user ID and password.
- Click the login tab to access the portal.
- Here the dashboard will display multiple services, choose your preferred details.
How to Reset Indian Oil IOCL SDMS Login Password
Steps to reset your Indian Oil IOCL SDMS login password
- Navigate to the official website page.
- Proceed to the login page, click the “forgot password” option.
- Next, enter your user ID and press “continue” button to open a new page.
- The system will send an OTP code to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify your information and start the reset process.
- Create your new password, re-enter to confirm and complete the process.
How to Check Sales Orders on IOCL SDMS Portal
Steps to check sales orders on SDMS portal
Distributors, dealers and partners can check their orders or sales online using few steps below:
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation website page link https://sdms.px.indianoil.in
- Enter your user ID and password to login.
- The page will show various services, select the “sale order” > “search” button.
- New options will open, select the “delivery from date and delivery till date” tab.
- Proceed to “Go” option.
- The page will generate sales on the indicated dates.
- To get the number of sales click the setting button and press “record count” option.
- The sales number will show on the screen.
How to to Check Payment Sales Order Details Online
Procedure to check payment sales order details online
- Open the official website.
- Next, enter your login credentials to access the account.
- The dashboard options will show, click “sales order” > “bulk generate invoice” option.
- A list of sales orders will appear, click the search button to avail order paid online.
- Next, select the checkbox “digital payment flag”
- Press the “GO” button to get the information on your screen.
Indian Oil Account Statement
- Go to the Indian Oil website page.
- Open the login page and enter your user ID and password.
- The page will show the current balance, select the option “for more details click here.”
- Select the date in the gap of six months and select the “show transactions” option.
- A report will open, export the report to excel and by clicking the “export” button.
- For yearly statement, the user needs to click the date range twice (6 months).
Benefits and Features of SDMS Portal
- The SDMS portal features are easy to use and don’t require IT knowledge to operate.
- SDMS users can access different products like oil, gas, polymer, etc.
- Distributors, dealers, and partners, don’t require to visit the Company’s offices for any service.
- The online portal is available on different devices and operating systems.
- It’s easy to download reports, check payments and other important details online.
- One can enquire for various details using customer care contacts on the page.
Sdms IOCL Login Portal
Direct link: https://sdms.px.indianoil.in
What is SDMS portal?
The SDMS portal is a digital system developed by the Indian Government Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The system helps eligible users like distributors, civilians, and partners access Indian Oil products and services online.
Can I change my SDMS login password?
Yes, the user can change their password anytime on the portal using the steps discussed above.