West Bengal Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) Login at https://makaut.wb.gov.in/View/adminlogin.aspx
West Bengal state is the proud host of the 19 years renowned the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. The institution was established in 2001 and has produced many successful students throughout the academic years. MAKAUT was formally known as the West Bengal University WBU (2001). The University provides certified educational degrees in various fields such as Engineering and Management.
The University has other affiliate institutions and departments working under the University. The West Bengal Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) ranks among the top best Engineering colleges. Last year in the NIRF, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology rank in 165th position. This year (2020), they have upgraded to the 157th position. The NAAC considers the University as a B+grade educational University in West Bengal. Students from the institution have opportunities to use digital platforms for their studies. They can learn about the University, student portal, and other details from the website portal (https://makautwb.ac.in)
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology Student login portal
All students registered under MAKAUT and affiliate institutions have a common student login portal. The University provides the site for students to access education and University details online.
Student portal details
- Academic activities
- Tuition payments
- Scholarship programs
- Grades and internal marks details, mark list
- Student information
- Admission information
To access the details, the student requires a password and username. The official link is https://makautwb.ac.in/
Makaut Student Login
How to login at the WB MAKAUT student portal
- Visit the WB MAKAUT website portal for e-Gov. Application process.
- On the portal, registered students will access the academic details, attendance, and credits.
- The portal allows students to download the results and education information directly from the website.
MAKAUT Ucanapply student login
- Navigate to the MAKAUT website page https://makaut1.ucanapply.com/smartexam/public/
- A list of options will show student administration login, teacher/evaluator, college/center login results, and helpdesk on the homepage.
- From the list, select the option “student” on the menu.
- The student login page will open. Enter your username and password.
- Now click the submit button.
- The student can access all services from the page.
Forgot password of Makaut Student Login
- Open the website portal https://makaut1.ucanapply.com/smartexam/public/
- Select “Student” option
- and select the option “forgot password” on the homepage.
- The portal will open a new page, enter your username, email ID, and registered mobile number.
- Next, click the submit button.
- The portal will generate new password details through your email id or mobile number.
The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University has a special scholarship for needy students. The programs also work under the WB government to assist the student in achieving their educational goal. The University has two scholarship openings:
Login link: https://makaut.wb.gov.in/View/adminlogin.aspx
The scholarship is designed for girl child candidates from the economically weak sections. The program assists with financial aid and helps keep the girls in school. These balance the gender, thus having girls graduate from the courses they select in the University.
Students from minority communities also have a scholarship entitled to them. The gain financial help to help get proper education from the institution. These help uplift all people in the community and equal work and education opportunities for all.