AP EDCET 2019 Notification Online Application Hall Ticket Download https://sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET
- 1 AP EDCET 2019 Notification Online Application Hall Ticket Download https://sche.ap.gov.in/EDCET
Andhra Pradesh state EdCET means Education Common Entrance Test. This EdCET is to get admitted in B.Ed., colleges, they may be government or private or aided institutions. The candidates who qualified in EdCET can join in regular B.Ed course. In the beginning this exam is conducted by APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh state Council for Higher Education). Now this exam is conducted by APSCHE and Andhra University.
APSCHE is established to give advises to the Andhra Pradesh government in matters relating to Higher education in the state. APSCHE acts as coordinating body between University Grants Commission, the state government and the universities. The aspirants should fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned by the government in the notification.
AP EDCET 2019
|Name of the Exam||AP EdCET (Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test)|
|Statutory Board||APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education)|
|Exam conducting body||Andhra university|
|Notification release date||February 2019|
|Application submission starts from||February 2019|
|Application submission last date||March 2019|
|Download dates||April 2019|
|Hall tickets issue date||April 2019|
Andhra Pradesh EdCET notification 2019:
The statutory body of Andhra Pradesh government APSCHE will release the EdCET notification soon in February 2019. This notification includes application submission dates, date of the exam, eligibility criteria, syllabus, cut off percentage, qualifying marks, payment fees, admit card download date, results release date, instruction to the applying candidates, details about reserved and unreserved candidates etc., The notification clarify many doubts raised in the minds of the aspirants.
Eligibility criteria for AP Education Common Entrance Test:
The candidates should carefully go through the eligibility criteria and its terms before applying for the EdCET. The eligibility criteria include about nationality, age, educational qualification. The candidate who satisfies the requirements mentioned below can only eligible to apply for this exam.
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate should satisfy Non-Local/ Local status as given in the order 1974 ( Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions)
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Graduation.
- The candidate should have minimum age of 19 on July 1st in which year the notification issued.
- There is no maximum age limit to apply for EdCET.
Educational qualification for AP EdCET:
The candidate should have different qualifications in selecting different methodologies. Here the methodology means the subject you selected in which you want specification. There are different methodologies- Mathematics, Biological science, Physical Science, Social Studies and English.
|Mathematics||B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech., B.C.A., B.Com., or M.Sc.,||In both graduation and post-graduation, the candidate must have Mathematics as a subject. Or the candidate can have Math as a subject in their Intermediate level.|
|Biological Sciences||B.Sc., B.Sc (Home science)or M.Sc.,||The candidate must have Botany and zoology as subjects in graduation or Intermediate level.|
|Physical sciences||B.Sc., or M.Sc.,||In graduation level or Intermediate level, the candidate should have Physics and Chemistry|
|Social Studies||B.A., B.Com., B.C.A., BBM., MA.,||The candidate should have social as their subject in Intermediate level.|
|English||B.A., or M.A Lit.,||The candidate should have English or Special English as their main subject.|
- The candidate should secure minimum marks of 50% in Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B. Com., B.A., B.C.A., BBM.,) and postgraduate degree in relevant subjects.
- The candidate of SC or ST or physically handicapped candidates should secure minimum marks of 40% in graduation or post graduation.
- Also the candidate can apply for EdCET, if he had completed an integrated course in relevant subject for five years. And the minimum marks 50% for general and 40% for SC or ST or PHC should be secured.
How to Apply for Andhra Pradesh EdCET, 2019?
The candidates can apply for EdCET through online. The application procedure for AP EdCET is as given below. The procedure to submit application through online had made the work easy.
- As a first step in filling the application, you need to pay the fees allotted to your caste. You need to enter Aadhar number and then you should pay the fees. The fees can be paid through Net banking, Credit card or Debit card.
The fees allotted for AP EdCET is two types. They are
|OC or BC||Rs 600|
|SC or ST or PHC||Rs 400|
- After payment, it provides you payment status whether it success or failure. Also it provides you payment ID for further usage.
- Next step is you should fill the application through online. It includes details of the candidate like Name of the candidate, Age, Date of Birth, father Name, Mother Name, Address, SSC marks, Intermediate marks, etc.,
- You should upload your recent photograph and your signature. The signature and photograph should be scanned and then uploaded.
- After entering all the details. Click on Submit.
- Then it again shows the preview of all the details you had given. Once again you check the details are there any need to change.
- No w you click on submit.
- Take a printout of the application and note the reference ID for further usage.
There are three sections in AP EdCET exam. Each section is allotted with different marks.
|Name of the exam||AP EdCET 2019|
|Number of marks||150|
|Type of the exam||Objective|
|Medium of the exam||English|
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes ( 2 hours)|
|Exam pattern||Section A(General English), Section B (General knowledge and Teaching Aptitude), Section C (Methodology)|
The methodology section for each candidate changes according to the methodology they selected.
- Mathematics – 100 questions
- Biological sciences:
Botany – 50 questions
Zoology – 50 questions
- Physical Sciences:
Physics – 50 questions
Chemistry – 50 questions
- Social Studies:
Geography – 35 questions
History – 30 questions
Civics – 15 questions
Economics – 20 questions
AP EDCET 2019 Exam pattern marks, section-wise:
|Name of the section||Topic of the section||Number of questions||Number of marks|
|Section A||General English||25||25|
|Section B||General Knowledge and Teaching aptitude||25||25|
|Section C||Methodology (Mathematics/Social/ Science)||100||100|
Syllabus of AP EdCET 2019:
The syllabus for the examination is clearly available in the notification. You can check the syllabus by searching in official website. The syllabus may change yearly.
Chittoor, Tirupati, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Anantapuram, kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Bhimavaram, Rajamahendravaram, Vizag, Visakhapatnam, srikakulam.
AP EdCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download:
The candidates applied for Andhra pradesh EdCET can download their admit cards from the official website from the date of admit cards issued. You can download your hall tickets in the following procedure.
- Open the official website sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on AP EdCET 2019 hall tickets download
- It opens a page asking your Reference Id and Date of Birth.
- Fill the columns and click on “Open” admit card
- It opens a webpage with your admit card. It includes your name, photo, exam center, exam date, timing etc.,
- Download your admit card and get hard copy of it.
The candidate should attend the exam center with admit card and any ID proof. If there are any mistakes in the admit card like wrong name or wrong photo etc you should immediately concern the higher authorities for correction.
Qualifying percentage or cutoff percentage:
The candidates who had written the AP EdCET exam should secure 25% marks of the exam i.e., 37 marks (except SC and ST communities). The candidates of SC and ST have no qualifying marks. (There are no qualifying marks for women in Physical science and Mathematics methodologies).
Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2019 exam final key:
After few days from the date of writing EdCET exam, the government will release the Final key. You can check your score by using it. The Final key will not be changed. Before that government will release tentative key. If you find any mistakes in the key you can concern the higher authorities for correction. After all the changes only, the government releases the final key.
AP EdCET 2019 Results download:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh will declare the results. You can check your results from the official website sche.ap.gov.in. Also you should download your rank card for attending the counseling.
AP EdCET 2019 Web Counseling:
After qualifying in the Education Common Entrance Test, To join in B.Ed college, you need to attend for the web counseling conducted by the government. This counseling is for certificate verification and selecting our college.
Procedure for web counseling:
- The candidate needs to attend the counseling center. There are main counseling centers ( Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Kurnool etc.,) at different places.
- The candidate can attend any center. After that the candidate need to pay the counseling fee.
|OC and BC Candidates||Rs. 1000|
|SC and ST candidates||Rs. 500|
After payment you will get a payment receipt.
- After payment you should enclose all the documents specified below.
- And those documents will be verified by the governmemt officials.
- You need to submit a Xerox copy of your documents there.
- Next you need opt your college through WEB OPTIONS on the declared date.
- The AP Government will final the college selected by the candidates based on marks, Caste and priority list.
- The candidate should submit their certificates at the allotted college on or before the announced date
Documents required for web Counselling
- AP EdCET 2019 admit card Xerox
- AP EdCET 2019 Rank card downloaded
- 4th to degree study certificates
- SSC marks list and transfer certificate ( Both original and Xerox)
- Inter marks list transfer certificate ( Both original and Xerox)
- Degree marks list transfer certificate ( Both original and xerox)
- Aadhar card
- Ration card xerox
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
It’s better to take each document with two to three Xerox copies along with the original. Because if another copy is needed it will be difficult to get at that time. By following the above procedure you can easily attend the counseling center and select your college. In the web options, you should select the colleges based on your interest i.e., in which college you are interested to study. The college you had selected first will not be allotted to you. Sometimes it may change. Since if the college you selected first had no empty seats you will be allotted the second college you selected.