CEAT Tyre Dealership, Eligibility, Cost, Application 2023, and Profit margin. CEAT Tyres Franchise Cost, Investment & contact number. How to get Ceat Tyre Dealership?
CEAT TYRE DEALERSHIP
The efficiency of vehicles depends on the type of tyres it contains. They are essential to vehicles as they hold up a vehicle’s weight, change and maintain direction, suck up shock from the road surface, and transmit accelerating and braking force to the ground.
CEAT is a tyre manufacturing company that has provided tyres globally for vehicles like; passenger cars, tractors, buses, trailers, earth-mover, auto-rickshaws, forklifts, and two-wheelers since 1924. It aims to help the world move safely and smartly. CEAT is a reliable and widely known company, providing more than 165 million tyres annually to more than 110 countries.
The company offers highly preferred tyres that are durable, have optimum comfort, enhance grip, and provide low noise. Furthermore, its broad and deep grooves provide hydroplaning resistance to expel more water, making it flexible and comfortable. Selecting the ceat tyre dealership is a non-regrettable option.
Qualification of CEAT Tyres Dealership
- One should 21 years and above
- Have knowledge on tyre business
- Have no criminal cases
- Have the 10th qualification
Investment and Cost of CEAT Tyre Dealership
An approximate amount of INR 25 to 30 lakhs is required to start the CEATtyre dealership. The cost entails:
- Inventory purchase: 7 lakhs to 8 lakhs rupees
- Interior décor and warehouse: 3 lakhs to 4 lakhs. This includes furniture, computer system, printers, racks, etc.
- Security deposit cost: 3lakhs
- Rent/lease cost (based on owners plan)
- Shop cost
- Labour cost
- Transport cost
Space Required for CEAT Tyre Dealership
Starting the CEAT tyre dealership would require a minimum space of about 800 to 1200 square feet. The space entails;
- Shop space ranging from 100 to 200 square feet.
- Godown ranging from 300 to 500 square feet
- Wheel balancing space of about 400 to 500 square feet
Dealers planning to sell tyres and other automobile accessories like puncture repair kits, car covers, and tire inflators would require more space. The permit to start wheel balancing is only given to dealers who work with the company for about 6-8 months and have great sales.
Documents Required for CEAT Tyre Dealership
- Active mobile number, Email Id, Photograph
- Qualification certificate
- ID proof like an Aadhaar card, Voter Card, and Pan Card
- Cancelled cheque and Current A/C
- Address proof like a Ration card and electricity card
- Financial documents
- GST number
- Outlet Trade License
- Rent agreement
- Sale deed
The Profit Margin of Ceat Dealership
A dealer’s profit depends on their total sales, location, commercial lease rates, labour costs, and other factors. Ceat Company provides bonus schemes for the dealers who make enough sales, which start from 6 to 12 months from when they begin their dealership. Meeting the company’s sales target leads to a good profit gain. Some of the profits are:
- Heavy tyre at 1000/1200 per tyre
- 4 Wheeler tyre at 400/500 Rs per tyre
- 2 Wheeler tyre at 150/200 Rs per tyre
Application for CEAT Tyre Dealership
- Visit the official website of Ceat tyre dealer ship through https://www.ceat.com
- Fill in the form correctly and submit.
You may also send an email to their official email account through firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact, customer care desk using the following details:
- 1800221213 (customer care)
- Customer@ceat.com (business enquire request email)
Visit this link https://www.ceat.com/corporate/channel-partner.html
- Which documents are required for the Ceat tyre dealership?
Personal documents like photographs, mobile numbers, email IDs, business documents like GST numbers, financial documents, and property documents like NOC and sale deeds.
- How much capital is required to start the Ceat tyre dealership?
An approximate amount of INR 25-30 lakhs.
- What is the eligibility for the Ceat tyre dealership?
The applicant should; have obtained 21 years of experience, have no criminal cases, obtain the 10th qualification and have knowledge of the tyre business.