Service Plus Bihar, Rtps bihar application status, For caste, income and residential certificate Download. Birth, Marriage, Income, EWS and Cast Certificate Apply Online services at https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
Developing a comprehensive service platform allows the government to reach millions of users under a single platform. This helps compile accurate information easily through a transparent channel. Bihar state government offers its resident the privilege to access various department services through an advanced portal available on mobile and computer devices. The RTPS Bihar service plus Portal is the exclusive system that offers collective government services.
Bihar citizens seeking legal certificates such as income certificates, caste, residential certificates, and more should visit the RTPS service plus portal. The abbreviation means Right to Public Services (RTPS); the government has invested in the portal to assist many citizens simultaneously.
RTPS Bihar portal welcomes all citizens regardless of caste, age, or location. Here one can avail different schemes and programs online, thus eliminating the need to visit the department offices. Once the user uploads their documents for a particular scheme, they can utilize the same for other services. The portal helps save information without any data leakage issues.
RTPS Bihar Gov in
Required Document for Bihar RTPS Service Application
- Aadhaar card
- Voter’s ID
- Residential address and proof details like water bill, telephone bill.
- Identity proof: Aadhaar, voter ID, passport, PAN card
- Ration card copy
- Age proof documents: birth certificate, school certificates.
- Income documents: monthly salary slip
- Home department
- Labor Resource Department
- Planning and Development Department
- Transport Department
- Revenue and Land Reform Department.
- General Administrative Services
Residents can avail some services like:
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
To access any service, the user should register their details like address, mobile number, Aadhaar number, and more on the portal.
RTPS Bihar Apply for Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and Residence Certificate and other Documents
Steps to apply for services on Bihar RTPS service plus
- Go to the official Bihar RTPS website link
- Open the homepage and select the “online” tab to avail different options.
- Issue of domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Choose your preferred option to proceed. The user can apply in three levels as follows:
- Circle level
- Sub-divisional level
- District level
- Select your level to proceed to a new page.
- The application form will open based on the certificate you wish to apply for.
- Enter the required details such as Aadhaar, name, mobile number, address, email ID, and more.
- Recheck the information and enter the captcha code for verification.
- If okay, select the proceed tab to submit and complete the application process.
The application process applies to all services, from income certificates, residence certificates, caste certificates, government schemes, and programs.
Benefits of BiharRTPS Service Plus Portal
- The portal is available to all Bihar citizens regardless of education level, caste, or location.
- RTPS uses simple features that are easy to operate, giving the user a chance to explore the portal without any IT skills.
- Bihar citizens can get all government services under one single portal.
- It’s easy to trace information through the digital system.
- Bihar government can provide services easily in a transparent procedure.
- RTPS service plus portal work on all operating systems for easy and fast access.
RTPS BIHAR Application Status
Step by step to Check RTPS BIHAR Application Status
- Open the official website, and select the “Track application status” option on the homepage.
- Select the format you wish to check the status: application reference number or OTP.
- Click submit button to get the status on your screen.
How to Reset Bihar RTPS Gov in Login Password
- Visit the Bihar RTPS website page link
- Select the “forgot password” tab
- Enter your login ID and captcha code on the page.
- Click the submit button to continue to a new page.
- Reset the password to new preferred details, confirm the password and select submit tab.
- The system will send the password to your email and mobile number.
How to Download Bihar RTPS Certificate Online
- Open the official website, and enter your login credentials to log in.
- Next, select the “download certificates” option.
- Enter the required details based on the particular certificate you wish to download.
- Enter the application or reference number, applicant’s name, and service.
- The page will generate the certificate based on the information given.
- Click the download/printout option to get a hard copy on your device.
How can I enquire about any service or reach for help about RTPS services?
The applicant can visit the particular department to enquire or avail of any service.
RTPS Full Form
Right to public service (RTPS)