Official Frankfinn Student Portal Registration 2024, Login, and placement through online portal at https://frankfinn.co.in/
The mention of Frankfinn brings about flying, hospitality, and professionalism. Frankfinn is a popular Air Hostess Training centre that outperforms other institutions in India. It’s an accredited institution and approved partner of the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Tourism &Hospitality Skill. Students enrolling in Frankfinn are guaranteed quality training in various skills such as communication, hospitality, flight attendance, and more.
Individuals graduating from Frankfinn land high-paying jobs with popular airlines in the world. It’s a good investment for students seeking a potential career path. The center provides skills like soft skills Travel, customer care services, communication, and more. Frankfinn is established in 49 centers across India, making it accessible to many students.
Frankfinn Student Portal
The institution is quite large and accommodates thousands of students each academic year. It also has a record of producing qualified students meeting the employment sector criteria. To manage the numbers, Frankfinn management has implemented an online student portal. The system helps with admission, student services, exams, classes, communication, notifications, etc… To access all services, students need to register on the portal via the link https://www.frankfinn.co.in/. The center also has an official website https://www.frankfinn.com for more enquires.
|Frankfinn Student Portal
|Existing Students registration for Frankfinn ID
|New Registration for Frankfinn Course (for those who have selection code)
|Existing student mandatory document upload
|Make Payment online
Available Services and Facilities at Frankfinn Institute
The center offers multiple services and facilities that are beneficial to student courses and careers.
- Good communication skills
- English enhancement.
- Hospitality using computerized systems.
- Travel management with a computerized Reservation system
- Personality development
- Customer relationship management.
- Interviewing skills
- Inflight familiarization.
An Eligible Applicant for Frankfinn Admission 2023-24
- The applicant must have a good personality.
- Good English skills or basic knowledge.
- One must have completed and passed the 12th class from a recognized board.
- A student appearing for first and second-year graduation can also apply for admission.
Frankfinn Student Portal Registration 2024
Registration procedure on the Frankfinn student portal: Students seeking admission need to register on the student portal using the steps below.
- Go to the Frankfinn website portal https://frankfinn.co.in/
- The homepage will display different options.
- The process above should be undertaken by a student with a selection code only.
- Existing student registration for Frankfinn ID
- New registration for Frankfinn courses
- Existing student document upload.
- Proceed to the “Manage your Frankfinn ID” section and press the “New registration for Frankfinn course” option.
- Enter the “selection code (if you have one) and press the submit button.
- Create a “Frankfinn ID” to complete the registration process.
For Existing Student Registration, Frankfinn ID
- Existing students can also log in to the Frankfinn institute website portal.
- Click the “Existing student’s registration for Frankfinn ID” option on the homepage.
- The registration form will show; enter your “registration number” and date of birth” details.
- Recheck the information and submit the details.
Steps to Upload Required Documents Online
- Visit the official website portal.
- Proceed to the “Existing student mandatory document upload” option.
- Enter the following details:
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Next, submit the details and proceed to upload the document online.
How to Make Fee Payments Online at Frankfinn Student Portal
Step by step to pay your course fees by online card payment
- Go to the Frankfinn website portal link.
- Open the homepage menu and enter your login credentials.
- Proceed to the “make your fee payment” option.
- Next, enter your reference number and click your date of birth.
- Go to the payment page and select your preferred mode: debit card, credit card, or internet banking.
- Note the reference number is the registration number provided during registration.
Frankfinn Student Portal Login
How to login to the Frankfinn student portal
- Open the official Frankfinn institute student portal.
- Go to the login page and enter your username and password.
- Recheck the details and press the login button to access the account.
Steps to Avail Assignments on Frankfinn Student Portal
- Navigate to the official website.
- Select the Existing student assignment upload option.
- Enter the “student reference number and your date of birth.
- Select the submit button to proceed.
- Next, upload your assignment using the page’s instructions.
Frankfinn Helpline Number
Students can call or write to enquire about the institute’s services using the following contacts:
- Tel No. +91-22-26706039/40/41
- Email: email@example.com
Where can I get my reference number?
The reference number is also the registration number issued during the registration process.
What are the qualifications to attain admission to Frankfinn center?
An applicant must have completed and passed the 12th class from a known board.