2023 Krushak Odisha Portal: Farmer Registration & Login, Beneficiary List 2023 | Krushak Odisha Status check at krushak.odisha.gov.in/citizen-portal/login
Farming and agricultural activities are the primary backbone of many countries. The sector offers significant economic growth and helps feed families. Most governments invest huge amounts in agricultural activities to keep the source running. India values and funds farming/agriculture to ensure quality products throughout the year. Small, marginal, and large farmers avail multiple central and state government benefits to improve the sector.
Odisha state highly considers farmers by providing financial assistance and digital platforms. Through the agricultural department, the state government offers farming equipment, financial aid, seeds, and other farming-related facilities. This improves and eases farming burdens brought by heft fines from loans or high seed prices from brokers.
Most Odisha farmers count losses due to debts they incur from lenders/creditors. This makes it difficult to fully cultivate their lands since they cannot afford farming products. However, the state government, through Chief Ministers, assists ease the debt and provides funds.
The Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation scheme (KALIA) is an incredible program for odisha small and marginal farmers. The scheme was established on 21st Dec 2018 as a nationwide scheme and has seen numerous registration. The Chief Minister, Mr. Naveen Patnaik, launched the program at the state level to help assist the agricultural sector.
The Krushak scheme helps relieve farmers of debts due to farming requirements. The government intervenes by providing financial assistance. The program is available to farmers, croppers, landless agriculture laborers, and cultivators. To benefit from the Krushak scheme, applicants need to register through the Krushak website portal. One must provide the required documents and meet the eligibility criteria.
The Odisha government offers eligible beneficiaries Rs. 10,000 through their registered bank accounts. The amount is segmented where Rs. 6000 is under the central government scheme PM Kisan Yojana and Rs. 4000 by the Odisha state government. Krushak scheme will benefit more than 43 lakh beneficiaries as the Orissa government plans to provide Rs. 3195 Crore. The amount is offered annually in various installments (Rs. 2000). Each beneficiary will receive their share on the registered bank account details.
Required Document for Krushak Scheme Registration
- Bank account details
- Active mobile number
- Income certificate
- Identity proof documents
- Aadhaar card
- Agricultural land papers
- Domicile certificate
- Passport-size photo.
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- One must be an Odisha permanent resident.
- The applicant needs a bank account.
- The applicant shouldn’t be paying any tax.
- They must be or have a BPL card
- Anyone in government employment cannot apply.
Krushak Odisha Scheme Registration 2023 Online
Step by step to register for the Krushak Odisha scheme online
- Visit the Krushak or KALIA website portal link
- Open the homepage, and proceed to the Registration/Login button.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number to proceed.
- The page will display an application form, and enter the required details.
- Next, key in your mobile number to receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP to verify the details and press the register button.
Krushak Odisha Portal Login
Step by step to Login Krushak Odisha Portal
- Navigate to the Krushak Odisha portal.
- Select the “login” button on the homepage.
- Enter your Aadhaar number to continue.
- The page will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to validate the details and press the login button.
How to Submit a Complaint on the Odisha Krushak Portal
- Open the official website page.
- Enter your login details to access the account.
- Proceed to the “online complaint application” link.
- Click the “Do you desire to make a complaint” option.
- Enter required information like the complaint, applicant’s name, etc.
- Review the details and press submit button.
- The page will offer a token number for an easy complaint status check.
How to Check Complaint Status Online
- Visit the Krushak website page.
- Go to the “online Grievance application form” option.
- Select the “Track your application” button.
- Next, enter your token number or Aadhaar number to proceed.
- Enter the required details and press the “show” tab.
- The system will show the status on the screen.
Steps to do a Refund Application on Krushak Odisha Portal
- Go to the Odisha Krushak website portal.
- Click the “Refund application” tab to open a new page.
- A form will open, download and print on your device.
- Enter all required details and submit them to the nearest respective office.
Krushak Odisha Beneficiary List District and Village
- Open the Krushak Odisha portal.
- Next, select the “Beneficiary list” option.
- Enter your district, block, ULB, and GP options.
- Press the “view” to open the PDF beneficiary list on the screen.
How to complete e-KYC on the Odisha Krushak Portal
- Visit the Krushak Portal at www.krushak.odisha.gov.in
- Open the homepage menu and select the “complete your e-KYC” option.
- An application form will open, fill in your Aadhaar number and select the verify button.
- The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify the information.
- Review the details and click the verify button
- This will help complete the e-KYC data.
For any inquiries, the beneficiary can access the following number:
- How much will Odisha Krushak scheme beneficiaries?
All beneficiaries will receive Rs. 10,000 (Rs.6000 PM Kisan from the central government and Rs. 4000 from the Odisha government).
- How much is the life insurance?
Beneficiaries will receive Rs. 2 lakhs.