hscap.kerala.gov.in Kerala Plus One Admission Procedure, Application Form 2019-20, Eligibility
Government of Kerala will give admissions to the plus one candidates through a single window system. We can expect the notification and application forms after the declaration of Tenth class board results i.e., April last week or May 2019. The candidates interested to get Higher Secondary admission can apply for this exam and get admission. The process of giving admissions for plus one candidates is called as HSCAP (Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process.
|Name of the procedure||HSCAP (Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Procedure)|
|Other names||Ekjalakam or Single window system|
|Authority||DHSE (Directorate Higher Secondary Education)|
|Educational qualification||Tenth class|
|Admission for||Eleventh class (Plus one)|
|Application procedure||Online or Offline|
|Application starts from||May 2019|
|Selection procedure||Based on Merit list|
|Official website for admissions||www.hscap.kerala.gov.in|
|Secondary Education website Kerala||www.dhsekerala.com|
This article provides you the detailed information regarding HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2019-2020 Application Form, fee, exam schedule, eligibility criteria etc…
Kerala plus One admission 2019 (HSCAP):
Directorate of Higher Secondary Education(DHSE) is the authority to conduct the admission procedure. This also called as EKAJALAKAM because plus one admission is made through Single Window system. The candidates can get admission in +1 after completion of Tenth class by this procedure in Government or Aided higher secondary schools of the Kerala state.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 selection Procedure:
- The candidates after applying for the HSCAP, there will be no entrance test for the selection and allotment of seats. The candidates are selected based on the marks they obtained in their class 10.
- After completion procedure, the first and second allotment results will be announced.
- Still, if there are vacant seats supplementary list will be released.
- Candidates can check their names in the list of HSCAP Kerala plus one Allotment order.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission 2019 (STD XI -2019-20)
http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/Apply Kerala Plus One Application Form (STD XI -2019-20)
Eligibility criteria for HSCAP Kerala 2019:
The candidates interested in applying for HSCAP should read the eligibility conditions. If all those conditions are satisfied, you can apply for this procedure.
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must be a resident of Kerala.
- Candidates must complete their 10th class or SSLC from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a minimum score in their previous class.
- Age limit will be given clearly in the notification.
Download Plus Two HSCAP Admission 2019 Prospectus
Instructions to the HSCAP applicants:
- The candidates applying for HSCAP should have their certificates nearby for filling the application.
- Candidate should select the preferred school at the time of filling application.
- Candidates should read all the instructions given in the notification to clarify your doubts regarding this procedure.
- Application should not be filled with fault information.
- If candidates are not satisfied with the school allotted, they can apply for transfer.
- Students should save their application number, for future reference.
Important dates for HSCAP Kerala plus one 2019-2020 Admission:
|Notification release||First week of May 2019|
|Application submission starts from||10th May 2019|
|Application submission last date||23rd May 2019|
|1st allotment results 2019||04th June 2019|
|2nd Allotment results 2019||10th June 2019|
|HSCAP Classes Starts From||13th June 2019|
|1st Supplementary allotment results||1st week of July, 2019|
|2nd supplementary allotment results||2nd week of July, 2019|
How to Apply for HSCAP Kerala Plus one 2019?
The procedure to fill the application for HSCAP is as given below:
- Open the official website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Tap on “Kerala plus one admission” link.
- It shows instructions and eligibility criteria.
- Select the district in which you want to join.
- Fill the information in the appropriate columns.
- Upload your photograph and all the necessary documents.
- Pay the fee amount through online or offline (DD). (Application fee expected to be below Rs.50/-)
- Submit the application form.
- It shows the preview of your application.
- If there are any changes, click on Edit button.
- After editing click on submit button.
- If there are no corrections you can directly click on submit button to submit the application form.
HSCAP Kerala Plus One Admission Online Application 2019 Website Link
http://school.hscap.kerala.gov.in/index.php/applicationKerala Plus One Single Window Admissions HSCAP 2019 Website online link
How to Kerala Plus one First allotment 2019 Result @ hscap.kerala.gov.in
You can check the allotment order by using the official website. By that you can know the school allotted for you.
- Open the official website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on “Allotment result”.
- Enter application number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- You will get a webpage with the details like name, allotted school etc.
- Take a hard copy for further use.
Contact address for HSCAP Kerala:
The coordinator, ICT Cell(HSE), State project Office, IT @school, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram-695012.
- State Processing Center: 0471-2529857,56,55
- Help Desk at directorate: 0471-2323198
Kerala Plus One Allotment List 2019 – 2020, HSCAP +1 Admission Trial 1st 2nd 3rd Results 2019 Full Details available soon at http://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/