Check Your AP Ration Card status/ enquiry with aadhaar number application status online at http://epdsap.ap.gov.in
Yes, You can check your Andhra Pradesh Ration card status by acknowledgement number. Ration card is one of the most important documents for the citizens of the Andhra Pradesh state. Ration card is issued by the AP state government for all the citizens in the state.
For regular monitoring and to make the services regarding to ration card government had appointed the department called department for civil supplies and consumer affairs. They issue a ration card to the citizens who are eligible and supplies food products on the basis of economic conditions of the persons in the ration card. This is one of the departments that which have close contact with the general public. The issuing of ration card is based on the economic conditions of the individual.
By considering the one’s economic conditions in the state. AP Government will produce two different types of ration cards.
- White card.
- Pink card.
AP Ration Card Status by Acknowledgement Number
All the eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh state can apply for ration card through meeseva centers which are running under the guidance state government of Andhra Pradesh by providing the relevant details and required documents to the operator in the meeseva offices. Department of civil supplies and consumer affairs made a facility to the citizens to check their ration card details, application status, and other information regarding ration card.
In this we show you the procedure to know the status of the ration card of Andhra Pradesh through online. The below is the procedure to check the ration card details and status through online.
How to Check Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Status through EPDS Online
- To check the Andhra Pradesh state ration card status through online first of all open the official website of the Andhra Pradesh civil supplies and consumer affairs by clicking the following link you can directly access to the website. http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- From the home screen click on the view ration card application status option. Then it will direct you to the next page.
- In which you have to enter your referral number which is present on the acknowledge slip.
- Next enter the date and year, when you had applied for the ration card.
- Click on view status button.
- Then the status of your ration card application will displayed on the screen.
Then you can view the application form status and the details like when it will deliver to the address given in the application form.