2022 TNPDS Smart Card Status Check Online | Tamil Nadu Ration Card Correction online 2022. Tnpds smart card address change at https://tnpds.gov.in
TNPDS Ration Card
Tamil Nadu state residents are gradually adapting to the new digital Ration Cards introduced by the state government. The TNPDS (Tamil Nadu Electronic Public Distribution System) is a digital smart card that contains users’ demographic data. The development helps the government to issue all TN citizens ration regardless of their economic status. TNPDS cards are generated online through the official portal link at https://tnpds.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Government urges citizens to check their card details for corrections or updates to ensure a smooth transition. This will help avoid inconveniences during government incentives or programs. TN residents can edit or correct their name, address, location, or any details on the card. It’s also possible to avail of application status online after registering for your smart card.
Eligible Changes/Updates on TNPDS Smart Card
Ration cardholders can change or edit the following details:
- Family address.
- Including a new name on the family card.
- Excluding a name.
- Changing head of the family.
- Correct wrongly spelled names.
- Change of contact details like mobile number and email ID.
TNPDS Ration Card Correction Online
Procedure to Correct TNPDS Ration Card Online
- Visit the official TNPDS smart ration card website portal link
- Select the “beneficiary login” on the homepage menu
- Next, proceed to the login page, enter your registered mobile number with a TNPDS card and proceed to the “send OTP” option.
- The page will send an OTP to the mobile number.
- Use the code and press the login button.
- Once logged in, click the “smart card” details > “edit” tab to proceed.
- The option allows user to change their name and address details.
- Review all your details and if any appear incorrect, select the “edit” option to correct the information.
- Next, upload all required documents like age, name, and address proof documents.
- Recheck the data and submit.
- The system will authenticate the information and provide a reference number.
- One can use the number to track the application and, if cleared, download the card on your device.
TNPDS Smart Card Change
How Many Options we have to Correct TN Smart Ration Card Details?
|Change of Address|
|Family Head Member Change|
|Remove Family Member|
|Card Related Service Request Status|
How to Get Service Level Related to TN Smart Card Process
- Open the TNPDS website page on your device.
- Select the “find out the service level related to the card” option on the homepage.
- Next, enter your reference number and click the register button.
- The system will display the information on the screen.
Required Documents for the TNPDS Ration Card Application 2022
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Address proof document
- Passport photo.
Types of TNPDS Ration Smart Card
4 Types of TNPDS Ration Smart Card
- The Light green card
The card is available for rice and other commodities at designated shops in the state.
- White ration card
Users can get an extra 3kg of sugar beyond the set quota.
- Khaki card
The ration card is designed for police in different ranks up to the inspector level.
- No commodity
The card applies to TN residents who don’t require subsidies or rationed food commodities.
TNPDS Smart Card Status Check Online
Steps to check TNPDS smart card application status
- Go to the official TNPDS website portal.
- Next, select the “status of the electronic card application” option.
- Enter your “reference or registration number” and click submit button.
- The page will display the status of the card on the screen.
- Can I change the name of the head of family on the smart card?
If the head of the family passes away, the family can change the name of the family head to the next eligible person.
- How can I apply for TNPDS smart card?
The card is available online or by visiting the nearest FPS or state fair price shop.