How to Download Aadhar Card Free Without Mobile number and Acknowledgement Slip. Aadhaar card Download 2022 for free at uidai.gov.in
Aadhaar Card Download
PROCESS OF DOWNLOADING AADHAAR CARD 2022 FOR FREE: Mandatory by law Aadhaar card is a legal document verified by the supreme court of India. The 12-digit card comprises of the biometric and demographic information of the card holder. Unique by the fact that nobody can own two or more Aadhaar cards as the information and number are preserved in the system.
Uidai.gov.in aadhaar download
Aadhaar is governed by the larger organization UIDAI which a statuary body. It has been to existence since 2009 and under the India government. Through the ministry of electronics and information technology. The card acts a security number and identification card for both the government and individual. It never a citizenship proof though containing all the KYC details.
Aadhaar happens to be the most used card in the country whereby the government gives authority of linking all other legal cards. In the years 2018 a stunt law of linking the PAN card was implemented where the whole country had to adhere to the rule. No operation can take place using cards like PAN, Ration card and bank account transaction without the linking of Aadhaar card.
Aadhar Card free Download Online
Basically the card holds the benefits of government subsidies, security matters and financial transaction. Aadhaar is common legal document in the world mostly acting a security number and giving details about the card holder.
How to Download E-Aadhaar Card Online for Free?
Steps to Download E Aadhaar card online: Visiting the Aadhaar application centre serves a better option. Here one has to fill different forms, later one receives the form within 60-90 days. Nonetheless, this encourages a lot of delays and queuing. UIDAI has formulated an easier and faster application online application. One needs to download and print the document, receiving it within 15 days. We have several procedures of downloading the Aadhaar card from the UIDAI website page.
- Navigate to the UIDAI official website page
- On opening the homepage select the link download Aadhaar on the page where a new page will appear
A new link: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Here enter details enrollment ID from the acknowledgement slip from the application center
Enter your name, mobile number and also a pin code, check on the details and if satisfied select “get OTP”.
- The OTP will automatically be sent to your registered mobile number
Use it to authenticate the process by pressing the submit button.
- One has the choice of downloading the e-aadhaar card as a PDF form
Note PDF format Aadhaar document comes with a password, here you need to enter the password to access the Aadhaar card. Mostly, password happens to be the city/ areas pin code.
- After downloading one can print a copy
Which is also a legal document and represents Aadhaar card like which would have been sent via post.
How to Download E Aadhaar Card Free with Aadhaar Number?
Aaadhar card download by aadhaar number only without mobile number. formal way of getting the Aadhaar card, is by Aadhaar number. The UIDAI website gives access to this process. one needs application form and few details to achieve the card. The ID number is found on the acknowledgement slip. Use it to retrieve the document which is faster way taking less time compared to visiting the application center.
E Aadhar Card Download Online Step by step Process
- Go to the UIDAI official website page: www.uidai.gov.in
- Check for the Aadhaar enrollment which is located right under the Aadhaar online services.
- Select the download section and a new page appears.
- Select the link given: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- From the two option pick on EID or UID.
- Now fill in the Aadhaar number, followed by the personal details like the name, mobile number pin code and also enter the captcha code.
- Now select the get OTP, it will be sent through the registered mobile number.
- Key in the OTP and verify your request for Aadhaar card.
- Click on the PDF format tab and receive the Aadhaar card in PDF form.
- One can get the print out by entering the pin code of the area as the password.
Aadhar Card Download with Enrolment number and time stamp With OTP
Note all process have similarities, after entering the enrollment number the process will following the above procedure. Have the official website and on the home select the Aadhaar online services where the link https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in leads you to entering the enrollment number and time stamp. From here you are required to enter all your personal details and the captcha code. On receiving the OTP verify the details and download the form in PDF format. To print out the document use the area pin code as the password.
Download Aadhaar card With Acknowledgement Slip
Download Aadhaar card after acknowledgement slip and enrollment number get lost
If you lost/ Forget Aadhaar Card Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip & How to get it. This are the simple procedures to follow however, one might loss the acknowledgment slip and enrollment number. This leaves a confusion where one cannot trace their Aadhaar card. Nonetheless, the issue is well solved as we have a procedure to follow below.
- Open the official website page: www.uidai.gov.in
- On the homepage check for the Aadhaar online services.
- Here select the recover UID/EID, pick on one of the choices.
- Fill in the spaces provided with your name, mobile number, email address and enter the captcha code.
- Select on the OTP section and the system will automatically send it to the registered mobile number.
- Confirm the OTP, the system will check and give details on the enrollment number. Which will be displayed on the screen.
The website page makes application process much easier. The site allows one to make changes without the need of visiting the application center. You can change photo or update details concerning data given. In realization of any mistake one can have changes done by following the same website link: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
after login to the page enter your Aadhaar number and on the page select get OTP. Receiving the OTP from your registered mobile umber now you can confirm. You have the privilege to edit an information from name to photo updating. Download the Aadhaar card in the same process as the above given procedures after the changes.
The updates can also be done via enrollment center where you can fill the details and send them to UIDAI. Here the documents will be posted back. The original copy operates the same way as the downloaded copy serving the same purpose.
Aadhar card download by name and date of birth without mobile number
Our Next Article will be on how to download aadhar card without mobile number and acknowledgement slip. So stay tuned with our website https://indiaclear.com/ .
E Aadhaar Card PDF Password 2022
Aadhar Card Password is Your first name four letters (CAPITAL Letters) & your date of birth Year For Example: Suppose your name is NARENDRA, Your date of birth year is 1995. So the password of aadhar pdf file is NARE1995.