2023 Amma Vodi Payment Status: జగనన్న అమ్మ ఒడి చెల్లింపు స్థితి 2023 అర్హత జాబితా 2023. Amma Vodi Status Check With Aadhar Card 2023 at https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/#!/ApplicationStatusCheckP
Jagananna Amma Vodi is a scheme started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on June 10, 2019. This scheme was started to give financial support to the parents of children studying Its class to 12th class. Every year an amount of Rs. 15000 will be deposit into the mother account of a student studying in private or public school. This article gives you details how to check amma vodi beneficiary status, amount credited or not, eligibility criteria of Amma Vodi, reasons for rejecting a student, etc.,
|Article||Amma Vodi Payment status 2023|
|Category||Amma Vodi Scheme 2023|
|Chief Minister||Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefited Amount||Rs. 15000|
|Beneficiaries||Students below poverty line|
|Official website||jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in (or) https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/#!/ApplicationStatusCheckP|
Amma Vodi Payment Status
Amma Vodi Status Check With Aadhar Card 2023
Step by step to check Amma Vodi amount Status 2023? ఆధార్ కార్డుతో అమ్మ వోడి చెల్లింపు స్థితి తనిఖీ
Beneficiaries of Amma Vodi scheme can know the status of their amount credited under this scheme in the following procedure. The following procedure gives you step by step process to get the status of amount whether credited or not, to be credited or rejected. Students or parents can check Amma Vodi status by using Mother’s Aadhar card number.
- Open the official website of Navasakam Beneficiary Management (NBM) by using the following link https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/#!/ApplicationStatusCheckP Here you will get a web page with name NBM APPLICATION STATUS. – Now select name of the scheme as JAGANANNA AMMA VODI.
- Next enter Aadhar Number of Mother and then enter CAPTCHA mentioned in the image.
- After entering Aadhar Number, your number will be authenticated by the server, if it is available in the scheme. If your Aadhar Number is authenticated, press OK button.
- As a next step, Mobile number linked with Aadhar number will get a OTP. After sending OTP, you will get a message “OTP sent Successfully” .
- Enter the OTP received to your mobile, again OTP will be verified. If OTP is verified, you will get a message “OTP verified Successfully” .
- Check Amma Vodi payment status by scrolling down. If you have SUCCESS under status and bank name under Remarks. Your Beneficiary Amount was credited into your account.
- If amount was not credited into your account and if it will take time, you can see APPROVED status under status option. If you get approved Status, then it will take two days time to credit amount into your account.
Reasons for Late Credit of Amount into Your Bank Account:
Amma Vodi scheme has started EKYC process, 2 days before releasing the amount. The reasons behind lag of time in crediting amount into your account.
- EKYC process might have been started late. So that amount may not be credited.
- Names may appear in the list after some time.
- Amount may be deposited in the account within one week.
Jagananna Ammavodi Eligibility
Jagan Anna Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria: Amma Vodi scheme is eligible for the mothers of students with following eligibilities.
- Mothers of students under Below Poverty Line are eligible.
- Student family should have white card issued by AP government, Student mother Aadhar card, Bank account. – Families in rural areas should not exceed monthly income of Rs. 10000 and urban areas should not exceed monthly income of Rs. 12000.
- Power maximum usage should not exceed 300 units. –
- Amma vodi scheme is not applicable for income tax payers, government employees, government pensioners. – Drivers of four wheel vehicles, taxi drivers, Auto drivers are also eligible for this scheme.
- Own house holders not exceeding 1000 sft are eligible.
How to check amma vodi status 2023?
Students can check their jagananna amma vodi status 2023-24 through online using official website of AP NBM Portal link https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/NBM/#!/ApplicationStatusCheckP
What is the amount we get through ammavodi scheme this year 2023?
This year an amount of 13,000/- rupees will be credited into students mother accounts.