The Aikyashree Scholarship 2022-23 Status Check, Last Date. Aikyashree Scholarship 2022 Apply Online Application Form at Wbmdfcscholarship.org
Aikyashree Scholarship 2022
West Bengal state provides golden education chances to all financially weak students and minority groups. The students can pursue their education without the fear of dropping out due to school fees. The state government has launched a scholarship program, namely Aikyashree scholarship 2022. The program is tailored to assist students from poor and minority families. The government provides finances and education facilities to eligible students.
The WB state has developed an open online platform accessible to all students for a fast Application process. The Minorities Development and Finance Corporation of West Bengal manages the Aikyashree program to ensure all eligible students benefit from the program.
Beneficiaries of Aikyashree Program
Students in the minority category and financially weak will receive scholarships from class one to Ph.D. level. The following students can apply for the Aikyashree scholarship program.
- Muslim community students
- The Sikh community
- Students in the Parsi community
- Jain community
- Buddhist community
Scholarships under the Aikyashree Scholarship Program
The Aikyashree scholarship contains five other beneficial scholarships programs as follows:
- West Bengal pre-matric scholarship
- West Bengal post matric scholarship
- Hindi scholarship scheme
- Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means scholarship
- Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti scholarship.
- The applicant should be from minority groups.
- They should be permanent residents of West Bengal state.
- Applicant should be from a recognized school or University.
- The eligible applicant should score 50% plus marks in the final examination or equivalent grade.
- The annual family income should be less than Rs 2.5 lakhs.
Required documents for Aikyashree scholarship
Eligible applicants should provide some legal documents to proceed with the application process.
- Applicants Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Bank account or passbook details
- Fee receipt for the current year.
- The previous mark sheet with the required marks passed.
- Recent passport size photo.
- Residential certificate
- Minority community certificate
- Mobile number.
Aikyashree Scholarship 2022 Application Process
How to apply for the Aikyashree scholarship program online
- Visit the Aikyashree scholarship website page via the web link
- The homepage menu
Will show click “new registration 2022 for TSP Aikyashree scholarship
- A new page will show select your district to avail the application form
Enter the required details such as:
Name of applicant
Father and mother’s name
Date of birth
Savings account number
- Review the details and click submit button
Next, upload the mandatory documents and select submit tab.
Aikyashree Scholarship Login
The login Process for institute Aikyashree Scholarship
- Open the Aikyashree website page https://wbmdfcscholarship.org/
- Click the “institute login” option followed by “district” from the list provided.
- Key in your username, password, and captcha code.
- Next, click the “login” button to access the page.
Aikyashree Scholarship Renewal 2022
The renewal application process for the Aikyashree scholarship
- Navigate to the Aikyashree website page.
- On the homepage, click “renewal application 2022.”
- Next, enter your application ID, date of birth, district, and security code.
- Click the login button to access the renewal application form.
- Next, enter the mandatory details and upload the documents to proceed.
- Recheck the details and click submit button.
How to Get the list of Registered Institutions
To access the list of authorized institutions, the user should follow the steps below:
- Open the official website and click “list of registered institutions.”
- Select your district from the list and click submit button.
- The page will generate the list and display it on the screen.
How to Track Aikyashree Scholarship Application
- Go to the Aikyashree website page.
- On the homepage, the menu clicks the “track application” option.
- A new page will open select the year of registration, district, and track by tab.
- Enter your application user ID, date of birth, and security
Official login for Aikya shree Scholarship
- Visit the Aikyashree website page through the link http://wbmdfcscholarship.org/.
- On the menu, click the “login button.
- The page will show the following options:
- District login
- State login- for MCM
- The state login- MCM 2020-21
- State login – SVMCM 2020-21
- Choose the preferred option and enter the username, password, and captcha code.
- Next, click the login button.
Student Login Process
- Open the official website page.
- On the homepage, the menu clicks the “student login” button.
- Next, key the login details: username, captcha code, and password.
- The applicant should select the academic session and district to proceed.
- Next, click the login button.
How to download the Aikyashree app
Applicants can download the Aikyashree app on their mobile devices for fast access through the steps below.
- Visit the Google play store app or official website.
- Enter the Aikya shree scholarship on the search bar.
- Select the correct app and click the download button.
- Once downloaded, click the install option to get the app on your device.
- Open to access all the Aikyashree programs.
- Which education levels are covered under the scholarship?
The Aikyashree covers all levels from class one to PH.D. Level.
- Can students studying outside West Bengal apply for the Aikyashree scholarship?
Students taking IIT, IIM, NIT, NIFT, IFFT can also apply for the scholarship.