UP Scholarship Application Status 2019-20 Apply Online Application at
- 1 UP Scholarship Application Status 2019-20 Apply Online Application at scholarship.up.nic.in
- 1.1 How to Check Status of UP Scholarship Application 2019?
- 1.2 Classes Eligible for receiving UP scholarship 2019:
- 1.3 UP Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.4 Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2019 Application:
- 1.5 How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2019?
- 1.6 Documents required for UP scholarship application 2019:
Uttar Pradesh government is providing scholarship for all students in Uttar Pradesh irrespective of Communities and castes. This article provides scholarship application procedure, scholarship status checking and other information regarding scholarship in Uttar Pradesh.
|Topic||UP Scholarship and fees reimbursement Online system|
|Authority||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||For students of all categories|
|Classes||Pre-matric and Post-matric|
|Aim||To provide financial assistance and motivation to the students|
How to Check Status of UP Scholarship Application 2019?
- Open the official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/.
- Click on Status option in the menu bar.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on search button.
- Your application status will be shown.
- If you want, you can download the status and take a printout of it.
Classes Eligible for receiving UP scholarship 2019:
The following courses or classes can apply for scholarship provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
|Class||Type of Scholarship|
|XI class||Post matric|
|Post-graduate course||Post matric|
UP Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates interested in applying for scholarship should satisfy the eligibility criteria. Before applying for scholarship, applicants must go through the eligibility criteria after the notification is released. The following is eligibility conditions must be satisfied by applicants.
- Domicile: Candidate must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and must follow the domicile issued by the authority.
- Candidate must be a student in school or college.
- Educational Qualification:
|Pre-matric Candidate||Studying 9th or 10th class|
|Class 11 or 12||Qualified in Class 10|
|Under-Graduate Course||Qualified in Class 12|
|Post-Graduate Course||Qualified in Under-graduate course|
- Income Criteria:
- Pre-matric Scholarship Annual income should not exceed 1 lakh.
- Post-matric scholarship Annual income should not exceed 2 lakh.
- Reservation Categories: There is no reservation available for UP scholarships. All the candidates are considered equally and selected based on merit criteria.
Important dates for Uttar Pradesh Online application:
|Starting date for Online application||July, 2019||July, 2019|
|Last date for online application||November, 2019||November, 2019|
|Last date to submit application in the institution||December, 2019||December, 2019|
|Last date to correct the submitted application||January, 2020||January, 2020|
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2019 Application:
UP scholarship applications can be submitted through online. The application process will be started from the date notification had been issued.
How to Apply for UP Scholarship 2019?
The interested candidates can apply for Uttar Pradesh scholarship in the following procedure. This information gives you clear procedure about application and procedure to check the status of the application.
- Open the official website http://scholarship.up.nic.in/
- Click on Student button on the menu bar.
- Tap on the New registration button.
- Select the category (OC or BC or SC or ST).
- Complete the application form by filling the details asked.
- Submit the documents needed.
- After submission, click on check option. If there are any mistakes you can edit by using it.
- Finally submit the application.
- Get a hard copy of the document or save it for further usage.
- Fee Payment: There is no application fee for Uttar Pradesh scholarship. i.e., there is no registration fee. Applicants can fill the application with no cost.
Documents required for UP scholarship application 2019:
The candidates applying for scholarship should have the following documents while applying for the exam. Applicants should attach the following documents with the application form.
- Mark lists of the previous classes
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Annual income certificate
- Bank passbook
- passport size photograph
- Aadhar card
- Registration number of board or university now joined
- Other required documents.
All these documents required to apply for UP scholarship. After applying for Up scholarship, candidates can check their application status in the following procedure.