2024 TS DOST online Registration and Application process: TS DOST 2024 seat allotment soon, required document, the application process, etc… at https://dost.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana State students seeking Undergraduate courses can have a sigh of relief with the 2024-25 programs opening in May- July 2024. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will officially the admission process through the designated online platform. Eligible students should review the required documents and fill out the DOST application using the website https://dost.cgg.gov.in/.
The platform offers various course programs like B.A, B.Com (Voc), B.Com (Hon), BSW, BBM, BCA and more. The TS DOST (Degree Online Service Telangana) is a special state-level body that manages admission services for undergraduate courses. DOST helps the admission process for Telangana State colleges affiliated with six accredited universities. Students should apply for suitable courses through the online system.
DOST Admission program will offer 510 courses from 978 colleges affiliated with the six Universities in the State. TSCHE has allotted 4 20318 seats inclusive of minority or special categories such as ST/SC/BC students.
- Osmania University
- Kakatiya University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahana University
TS DOST 2024 Portal
The Degree Online Service Telangana portal is open to all students interested in different courses in the said Colleges and Universities. The programmes are well elaborated to ensure every student picks their best field. Details on seat allotments, courses and application process are defined on the portal. For any enquiries, one can contact the DOST support center. Students must review required documents such as an Aadhaar card before applying.
The TSCHE body has provided the 2024 dates to ensure all students avail the correct information before the set deadline.
Important Details on the 2024 TS DOST Admission Process
The 2024 admission has a few new features, such as:
- The EWS quota is implemented in the DOST online admission for the year 2024-25.
- Students interested in the Gurukula colleges can also use the TS DOST portal.
- The Government Degree College for Women (Khammam) is officially working on autonomous status.
- TS Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam and Satavahana University are also offering admission online via the TS DOST portal.
- The DOST portal provides students with a self-reporting system that allows for 50% tuition fee and seat reservation fee payments.
- Students can pay their fees online.
Required Documents for the 2024 TS DOST Application Process
Applicants must provide the mandatory documents before initiating the registration or application process.
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number
- Recent applicant’s photograph.
- Education/ Exam qualification certificate.
- A bridge course certificate (optional)
- Sports and Extracurricular activities certificate (optional)
- PWD certificate (optional)
Eligibility Criteria for TS DOST Admission
To qualify, every user must present and fulfil the following criteria.
- Applicants must pass the qualifying exams offered by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State BIETS or other authorized boards.
- The school administration should provide a qualifying exam certificate after the student pass the exams (BIETS, CBSE, ICSE)
- All students who pass the exam on the first attempt will receive the first priority.
- Applicants qualified for intermediate exams in MPC/BPC/CEC/MEC/HEC vocation courses can apply for DOST admission.
- Candidates in the class of 2020, 2021 and 2022 can also request admission.
- Students applying for B.Sc. / science must have MPC/BPC.
- Candidates from any intermediate stream are eligible for B.S courses.
TS DOST 2024 Registration
- Students with the SBTET results should register by clicking the “other” board tab for the qualifying board.
- The 2024 CBSE results haven’t been announced; students must wait to apply.
- Candidate should use their 2nd-year hall ticket to get their DOST ID.
- Pre-registration process requires the user’s date of birth, Aadhaar card, hall ticket number and mobile number.
TS DOST 2024 Online Application Process
Steps to fill out the 2024 application form
- Visit the TS DOST website portal https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- Open the homepage and proceed to the “candidate pre-registration” option.
- Enter the following details:
- Qualifying exam
- Hall ticket number
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name.
- Recheck the details and select the declaration box and “Aadhaar Authentication” option.
- The system will send an OTP to your mobile number.
- Enter the code to continue for the DOST ID to show on the screen.
- Next, click the “proceed to payment” option to pay your 2024 registration fee.
- The page offers different payment platforms such as e-wallets, credit cards, debit cards and internet banking.
- The system will send a 6-digit PIN to your registered mobile number to help in accessing the DOST website.
TS DOST LOGIN
Login TS DOST 2024 process
- Login using the 6-digit PIN and proceed to the “application details entry” section.
- Enter the required details on the application form.
- Next, upload your scanned document, and enter the qualifying marks and contact information.
- Proceed and upload the scanned supporting documents and press the “preview” tab.
- Edit any mistakes before submitting the document.
- If the application is okay, submit the DOST application. A confirmation message will be sent to your registered number.
- Applicants will also receive an application number for reference.
- Click the “web options” and select your preferred programmes, colleges and Universities.
- Students taking CBCS courses need to offer more information as requested on the page.
- Next, provide the subject combination to fit CBCS courses.
- Review the details and press the “save web options with CBCS” button.
- Another confirmation message will show on the screen stating the options are successfully saved.
Reset TS DOST login ID and password
Steps to recover TS DOST login ID and password
Suppose a candidate forgets their password; they can retrieve it using the steps below.
- Open the TS DOST website.
- Proceed to the “forgot/Resend PIN” option under the candidate login tab.
- Enter your DOST ID and captcha code, and select the “resend” button.
- The login password/PIN will be sent to your mobile number.
2024 TS DOST Courses
There are over 200 UG courses this year in the following categories:
- B.Com (Voc)
- B.Com (Hons)
2024 TS DOST Seat Allotment
The authorized bodies will announce the seat allotment on the DOST website. The seats are rewards based on students’ performance in the board qualifying exams and the categories. For seat allotment, students must self-report online and send a reservation fee. The other half is payable once they report to the college. One can also opt for a special phase seat reservation if they aren’t satisfied with their current position. Soon
How to Check TS DOST Seat Allotment Online
- Go to the official TS DOST website.
- Click the DOST seat allotment 2024 results.
- The page will display a list of names.
- Download the list with your name.
- Keep the letter safe and present it during reporting date at your college.
- Ensure to carry all required documents during the admission date.
Note, for DOST reservations, candidates in different categories, such as BC/ST/SC, should provide proof documents to get the reservations.
2023 TS DOST Cut-off
- Navigate to the TS DOST website https://dost.cgg.gov.in
- Click the “seat allotment cut-off marks” to open a new page.
- The page will request the user to choose the particulars either by course or subject.
- Choose the University, course name, stream, local/non-local, caste, gender and qualifying marks.
- Recheck the details and press the “allotment report” tab.
- The cut-off details will show on the page.
DOST Counselling Process
Eligible and qualified students will receive counselling and orientation sessions in their respective colleges. One must complete all admission processes before visiting the colleges or universities.
- Who is responsible for DOST 2024 admission?
The Telangana State Council of Higher TSCHE is the governing body for DOST admission.
- Can a student from another state apply for TS DOST admission
Students from outside Telangana can apply if they meet all the requirements.