Get Andhra Pradesh Land Possession Certificate, Apply Online Through Mee Seva, Grama Sachivalayam Centers
- 1 Get Andhra Pradesh Land Possession Certificate, Apply Online Through Mee Seva, Grama Sachivalayam Centers
- 1.1 Benefits of AP Possession Certificate
- 1.2 The Possession Certificate Application Process Through Meeseva Center in Andhra Pradesh
- 1.3 AP Possession Certificate Online Application 2020 Apply Process.
- 1.4 AP Possession Certificate Application Status 2020 Check Online
- 1.5 How to Verify a Possession Document in AP?
Property ownership is only legalized by an official document from the owner. Property is entitled to a specific owner if they can produce papers on their name. The Andhra Pradesh state government has introduced several documents showing property or land tenure. Possession certificate is an official and legalized document showing ownership by the property holder. The certificate has details about the owner, the date of possessing the property. The ap state government advocates for buyers to get legal possession certificate before making any transactions.
The Andhra Pradesh citizens can achieve the certificate through the Tahsildar offices in the state. The offices are located in both urban and rural areas of the state. A possession certificate plays a significant role in the owner’s activities. Each property in the state should be registered to have a possession certificate ready. This helps the government learn the property held in the state. The kind of business happens whether commercial or personal.
Benefits of AP Possession Certificate
A possession certificate holds a lot of potential for property owners. The certificate has a value which can be reciprocated.
- The certificate can be used as collateral when borrowing a loan from the bank.
- It can help in court in property disputes.
- The possession certificate shows ownership of particular property.
- It can be used for subsidy obtained from the state government
Property owners applying for the certificate can receive it within 7days. The government has put in place property officers in all districts. Taking the shortest time possible from the time of application.
What Documents are required for applying a possession certificate in AP?
For one to receive the certificate. They have to produce documents for verification. The details will be used to produce the possession certificate.
- An application form.
- Owner’s income certificate.
- A passport photo.
- A ration card.
Possession meaning in telugu: స్వాధీనం
AP Possession certificate Meaning in Telugu: ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర భూ స్వాధీనం ధృవీకరణ పత్రం
The Possession Certificate Application Process Through Meeseva Center in Andhra Pradesh
The Mee Seva Franchise provides all details one needs to know about property ownership. Below are steps to gain the certificate.
- Applicants have to complete the registration process. This gives the owner a sale deed from the Andhra Pradesh state authority.
- Now visit the Meeseva Center Franchise (or) grama sachivalayam near you for the application process.
- The applicant will then apply in the said format.
- Enter the information and documents such as house number, door number the physical address. Age and extents are also required.
- Provide the ration and Aadhaar number.
- Give the registered mobile number, email address, etc.
- While details about the house boundaries.
- Ensure you give the mode of delivery of the certificate.
- Recheck the information and submit the information if correct. One can return the application to the Meeseva Franchise officers.
- The officer will then transfer the request online to the Tahsildar for the rural areas and RDO in the urban areas.
- A receipt will be given containing the possession application number. This acts a coupon number for a status check
- The officer will send an application number to the registered mobile and email address.
- The certificate will be produced by the given 7 days.
- The Tahsildar authority (or) RDO will visit for field study. This happens after the verification of all documents.
Andhra Pradesh Possession Certificate Application Step by Step Procedure PDF Download
AP Possession Certificate Online Application 2020 Apply Process.
The online process is easy and doesn’t require visiting the offices. Below are steps for an online process.
- Open the official MeeSeva official website page https://ap.meeseva.gov.in
- On the homepage go to the MeeSeva online portal.
- A new page will open where the applicant should register to get the certificate.
- Go to the “new registration” and a new page will again open.
- Key in the details:
- Choose a login id.
- Enter a strong password then confirm the password. The system will ask for a secret question. Answer and keep in mind the question will be used in case you forget your login details.
- Give all personal details such as Aadhaar number, name, and gender. Enter the date of birth and physical address with the pin code
- Recheck all the details then submit them for registration. The system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- Provide the OTP then press the confirm button.
- The system will once again send a confirmation email for activation. Press to activate the link from your email address.
- Now login using the registered password and user id.
- On the menu select the possession certificate. Enter all the compulsory information and upload the documents needed.
- After this click submits button for possession certificate
AP Possession Certificate Application Status 2020 Check Online
- Applicants can check their application status. They can use the MeeSeva online page. The government has an SMS method of the status check.
- After this now key in the application number then select the submit.
- The system will provide status on the screen.
How to Verify a Possession Document in AP?
The application process takes a few days to get the possession certificate. However, the request has to go through first. If approved and accepted by the authority. The verification process happens at the Mee Seva online portal https://ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx.
The field verification by the property officer. The possession certificate will be sent by the post office or courier. The applicant can get the certificate from the MeeSeva Franchise near them/where they applied for the possession certificate.