Haryana Ration Card 2021 Online Application, Documents, HR ration card, Documents, types of ration card at https://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds# & https://haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/
Haryana Ration Card
Ration card is a legal document in India and embraced by all states in the country. The document comes in handy in food distribution. The government can distinguish which families to benefit from food grains and other subsidies. Everyone receives the Ration card according to the income classification. The Haryana state government also provides eligible citizens with the ration card to access food grains at affordable prices. The subsidy applies under the public distribution system (PDS), overseen by the National Food Security Act (NFSA).
The Ration card is provided according to the number of family members. There are different types of ration cards based on income and rationed goods. You use the card to purchase subsided food grains such as wheat, rice, sugar, and kerosene. However, the card also works as an identity proof document.
The government has also introduced the “one nation one ration card.” The card will help migrant workers and families to receive the same services as in their home state. They will benefit from food grains at affordable prices. The announcement comes from Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. The ration card applies in all states and Union territories. These will take effect by March 2021, thus offering migrant families fair food prices.
Types of Haryana ration cards
Below the poverty line (BPL cards)
The card is issued to families getting an annual income of less than Rs. 10,000.
APL cards above the poverty line
The card belongs to families above the poverty line with an annual income above Rs. 10,000.
AAY cards Antyodaya Anna Yojana
The card is offered to families without a stable source of income.
For anyone to apply for the Haryana ration card, they require to submit the following documents.
- PAN card
- An income certificate.
- A caste certificate.
- Bank passbook.
- Aadhaar card
- Gas connection or electricity bill.
- A recent passport photo.
Haryana Ration Card List 2021
- Visit the official Food and civil supplies department of Haryana website https://haryanafood.gov.in/en-us/ Link
- On the homepage, click on the “PDS” portal option.
- The system will open a new page select the “E-public distribution system” button.
- The option will direct you to a new page; click the “report tab.”
- Now choose the MIS& Report followed by the ration card option.
- Enter the required district from the given list. Proceed and select the AFSO for the particular region.
- You can then select the nearest shop, and the portal will show the ration card list.
How to apply Haryana ration card 2021 Online
- Go to the official Food and civil supplies department of Haryana.
- On the homepage, select the tab “Anthayodhaya Saral.”
- For new users, register by entering the following details: name, registered mobile number, and email id.
- The registered usershould log in using an email id and password.
Ration card application form
After login, select the option “apply for services” this link will direct you to the option “view all available services.” Enter the ration card on the search box, and all services will appear on the page.
How to check APL / BPL Ration card status online.
You can check the ration card status through an online portal or SMS method.
- Visit the official Haryana Saral portal.
- Select the department
- Select service
- You can also use the SMS method as follows:
SARAL<space><application id/ticket number> send the message to 7738299899.
The message should be sent from the registered mobile number with the ration card.