CoWin Covid Vaccine online registration 2022 and appointment. How to register Covid vaccine for children via CoWIN app at Selfregistration.cowin.gov.in
CoWin Covid-19 Vaccine Registration
Indian central and state governments have introduced Covid vaccinations in different phases to help reach millions of Indian residents. The vaccination procedures are conducted on simple, unique digital platforms like the CoWin website portal. Currently, the government has established the 3rd phase, which started on 1st May 2021.
All Indian residents aged 18 to 44 are eligible for the Covid-19 vaccination. The citizens should register on the CoWin website or the Arogya Setu app and book a vaccine appointment.
Registration for COVID-19 Vaccination
Covid-19 Vaccination Phases
The Indian government and health care department has established several vaccine phases to cover multiple groups in the country. The first and second phases involved healthcare workers, frontline citizens, and selected citizens such as the aged in India. The vaccine stage details are available in the CoWin 1.0 and CoWin 2.0 web versions. Phase three involves people aged 18 years to 44 and also individuals with comorbidities diseases.
About CoWin Portal
CoWin portal is an open, legal government platform established to help citizens register and bookCovid-19 vaccination. The portal contains all Covid-19 information, from Covid-19 centers, type of vaccine offered, reach health care workers, and more. Citizens can check on authorized government and private hospitals for easier booking.
The vaccine is free in all government CVCs; private hospitals charge a certain fee though affordable. The government has set the vaccine price for private hospitals to avoid overcharging. Citizens can access Covishield (Oxford-AstraZeneca) and Covaxin (Bharat Biotech).
Features of CoWin Covid-19 Registration and Booking Process
- Individuals aged 18 to 44 years are eligible for the phase 3 vaccine.
- One must register on the CoWin portal or the Arogya Setu app to access the vaccine.
- Applicants need to have an active mobile number.
- The government has also set offline registration centers for easier processing.
- All government hospitals are open and offer free services.
- Impanelled private hospitals also provide the vaccination service at a small fee.
- It’s easy to reschedule your appointment if you cannot make it on said date.
- The CoWin app will automatically schedule the 2nd dose after 28days from the 1st dose.
Required Documents for COVID-19 Vaccine Registration in India
During registration, the user must present an ID proof document. Once registered, the applicant will use the document at the vaccine center. Ensure to use valid document indicating you complete details.
- Aadhaar card
- Pan card
- Electoral Photo identity card EPIC
- Applicant’s employment certificate or government ID card with photo
- For applicants aged 45 to 59 years to have their certificate of comorbidity.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online
How to Register at selfregistration.cowin.gov.in for COVID-19 Vaccine step by step process
- Go to CoWin website portal or access the app on your smart device
- Next, click the “Register/sign in yourself” button
For the app version, click the “login with OTP” button.
- Enter your active mobile number and select the “Get OTP” tab to proceed
The portal will send an OTP code, enter it and press the “verify and proceed” tab.
- Check for the “CoWin registration” option
>“register member” tab to initiate the registration process.
- A registration form will show for you to fill in the mandatory details
Click on the ID proof document for your registration process.
- You can select either an Aadhaar card, Pan Card, DL, passport, or other documents.
Once you choose the document, ensure to carry it with you on the appointment date.
- Key in your ID proof document number
For example, enter the Aadhaar card number or Pan Number, etc…
- Proceed and enter the name
As it appears on the proof document
- Enter your gender and birth year
Review the information and select the “register” option
The CoWin portal allows users to register other family members (3) for the vaccine. Now you can book an appointment using the portal.
Scheduling Appointment on the CoWin Portal
Once the registration process is done, the applicant can schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine. One can select either government or private centers based on preference.
- Click the “schedule” tab next to your name on the portal.
- The page allows users to select multiple names for appointment booking.
- The screen will show your name and other selected names for appointment booking.
- Select the “schedule now” button and search for the nearest vaccination center.
- Key in the area pin code to view the authorized covid-19 vaccination centers near you.
- Enter your preferred date and month.
- Now, you must go to the center on the set date.
- However, you have the privilege to reschedule the date online.
How to Reschedule Appointment Date in CoWin Portal
Applicants who wish to change or reschedule the appointment date should do it before the actual date. One can reschedule the date using the steps below.
- On the CoWin Portal
- Go to the “account details” option.
- Select the “Reschedule appointment” tab next to the name of the person you wish to re-schedule an appointment.
- The page will direct you to the “book appointment for vaccination” tab.
- Open and select a new date and CVC near you.
- Recheck the information and select the “confirm” tab to save the information and display the new appointment date.
- How can I locate CVCs near me?
On the CoWin, portal enter the area pin code to view authorized vaccination centers near you.
- How much is the Covid-19 vaccination?
All government hospitals offer the vaccination for free. However, private hospitals charge a small fee set by the government.
- Do I require a separate CoWin portal or app to register my family members?
No, the CoWin app/portal allows users to register up to four people under one mobile number.
- CoWin Portal
For more information Covid Vaccine Registration 2022 visit the link https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in