Chhattisgarh CG Teeka Covid 19 Booster Dose Vaccination Registration 2023 Detail at https://coronahelp.cgstate.gov.in
Covid-19 pandemic brought about new inventions to help curb the spread and keep families safe. The Indian Government, through Health Departments and NIC, established digital platforms to convey correct information to the citizens. The government introduced the CoWin portal to allow residents to register and book Covid-19 vaccinations. The portal also availed doctors’ appointments and inquiry sessions on Covid-related details. This helps residents learn every move and how to live in the current pandemic moment.
The digital innovations streamed down to the Indian States government to help undertake the virus from the state level. The Chhattisgarh State government launched a significant platform to help citizen book their vaccination easily. Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel implemented the Chhattisgarh Teeka Portal (cgteeka.cgstate.gov.in) for Chhattisgarh citizens aged 18 to 44 to access the Covid-19 vaccine and other legal information. The residents don’t have to queue at authorized hospitals or facilities for Covid-19 inoculation.
Required Details for CG Teeka Registration
The user should offer the following details on the CG Teeka registration form to complete the process.
- Location details (urban or rural).
- District Name
- Year of birth
- Mobile number
- Registration type: Antoday, BPL, Front line worker APL
Features/Benefits of Chhattisgarh Teeka portal
- The portal is easy to operate through mobile or computer devices.
- Citizens aged 18 to 44 don’t have to queue to get vaccines.
- It’s a great way to stop congestion at the health centers.
- State citizens can book vaccination at their convenient time.
- Applicants can register their dependents and book appointment at their nearest centers.
For frontline workers:
- A department certificate.
- Identity document: Aadhaar card, voter id, driving license
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Identity card
CG TIKA User Registration at CG Teeka portal
Steps to register on the CG Teeka portal
- Go to the CG Teeka Portal link
- Next, select the “registration” option.
- Enter the mandatory details like name, district, date of birth, gender, ration card number, settlement type, and financial category.
- Review the details, and enter the captcha code and mobile number (optional).
- Next, select the submit button to complete the process.
CG TEEKA Login and Booking process
- Login to the CG Teeka website page.
- Enter the following details: district, location, name, gender, date of birth, Dose, mobile number, type of registration, and photo ID.
- Select the “enter” button and your preferred center and time slot.
- The system will send an SMS containing the registration and booking data.
How to Login to CG State vaccination page
- Open the CG Teeka website page.
- Go to the login option on the homepage menu.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- Next, enter the captcha code and select the submit tab.
How to view Covid-19 Vaccination centers
- Visit the official website, and open the homepage details.
- Select the “Covid-19 vaccination” followed by the “vaccination center” option.
- The system will display the various Vaccine centers in the state.
How to Enter Feedback on Chhattisgarh Teeka Portal
- Navigate to the official CG Teeka portal.
- Open the homepage and select the “contact” > “your suggestion” options.
- Next, enter your required data and click submit button.
Grievance Guidelines Details
- Open the CG Teeka portal and select the link https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- A new page will open; select the “Grievance Guidelines” under the “Resources” section.
- The page will open the Grievance Guidelines on the screen.
How to Manage an Appointment
- Visit the official website page https://coronahelp.cgstate.gov.in/
- Next, select the link https://www.cowin.gov.in/home to open the “manage appointment” option under the “vaccination services” tab.
- The system will generate information to manage appointments on your screen.
- The user can press the download button to avail the data on their device.
- Visit the CG Teeka website page.
- Open the https://www.cowin.gov.in/home, and proceed to the “API Guidelines” > Resources option.
- The API guidelines will appear on the screen.
How to Download CG Teeka Vaccine Certificate
- Open the official page.
- Enter your reference ID to avail the download link.
Select the option to get the Chhattisgarh Teeka vaccine certificate on your device
Chhattisgarh citizens can call to enquire about any details about Covid-19 vaccines using the following contacts.
- Contact number: 82696-96499
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
What age level is eligible to book for vaccine through the CG Teeka portal?
The portal is available for all citizens in the age gap of 18 to 44 years.
What is the official website link?
Interested users can log in using the link https://coronahelp.cgstate.gov.in