Easy ways to apply for Nerolac Paint Dealership, Cost, Apply, Profit Margin Etc… Nerolac Paint Dealership, Cost, Apply, Profit Margin. 2023 Nerolac Paint Dealer ship Requirements, Investment, Profit, Applying Process, Contact
Nerolac Paint Dealership
Paint dealership is a lucrative business attracting many Indian and non-Indian residents. The business allows users to sell popular paint brands at affordable prices and great profit margins. Residents have an extensive array of paint companies to select from and decorate their homes. However, paint has diverse uses, from furniture, car and the metal industry.
The Nerolac paint industry is popular, the third largest and most decorative industry in the world. It’s a subsidiary of Kansai paints in Japan. Nerolac paint has six plants that manufacture paints in places such as; Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, and others. The pigment is known for its washability since it’s resistant to stains and mildew.
In addition, the paints have longer color retention since they are resistant to fading, making homes and paint products look new for longer years. Their durability makes them non-costly as they reduce painting expenses. Nerolac paint dealership ranks as the best paint business choice for comprehensive qualities and profits.
Reasons for Selecting the Nerolac Paint Dealership
- Nerolac paints are among the top brands in the paint industry.
- Sustains its quality throughout.
- One can start with less finance.
- Provide significant profit margins.
- Has an extensive customer network.
- Nerolac paints are popular and more trusted.
- They are beautiful and friendly to human health.
Nerolac Paint Dealership Criteria
- Attain the age of 21 years and above.
- No involvement in any criminal cases.
- Knowledge of the painting business.
- 10th to 12th qualification.
Documents Required for Nerolac Dealership
- Identification proof; PAN card, Voter card, Aadhaar Card
- Sale deed
- Cancel cheque and current A/C
- Email ID, Mobile number, photograph
- Address proof; Ration card
- GST number
- Qualification certificate
- Outlet trade license
- Rent Agreement
How to Apply NEROLAC Paints Dealership?
Nerolac Paint Dealership 2023 Application
- Visit the official website of Nerolac paint through
- Get the application form and enter the required details.
- The Company executive will contact you soon for more details.
- One can also call the official toll-free number 18001033444
Requirements for Nerolac Paint Dealership
The applicant should have a good investment to start the business. One must avail required start-up amount before applying.
- Land Requirements
In paint shops, equipment like the infrared dryer, paint spray booth, paint gun cleaner, infrared curing lamps, etc. Therefore, a minimum space of about 500 to 1500 square feet is required to incorporate all this equipment, an office, and the paint stock.
To be an authorized seller of Nerolac paints, one should submit documents like an Aadhaar card, pan card, GST number, and many more to gain a permit.
Due to the many activities in a paint shop, Nerolac paint dealers should have at least four workers to ease the burden.
The Nerolac paint dealers must have vehicles to supply paints to their customers and bring more stocks from the sources.
Dealership Cost For Nerolac Paint
The Nerolac paint dealership cost varies depending on location and the dealership size. The
- A colour mixing machine costing 1.5 to 2lakhs
- An initial stock purchase of about 2 to 3 lakhs (GST included)
- First month’s rent for the shop and its deposit
- Security deposit
- printer, computer system, billing software =50,000/-
- The other additional expenses of 20,000/-
- Shop requirements such as signage board and racks costing 1 to 1.5 lakhs
Approximately 10 to 15 lakhs will start Nerolac paint dealerships in India.
Nerolac Paint Dealership Profit Margin
The total sales vary in the profit and margin of different dealers. Those who earn more and submit the required money within 15 days get a yield of 5%, while a 3.5 %profit is granted to those who offer the sales target within 30 days. The bonus scheme starts after 6 to 12 months from when you begin your dealership.
Nerolac paint dealership contact number
1800 209 2092
- Which documents are required for the Nerolac paint dealership?
Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Email ID, mobile number, qualification certificate, and others are required.
- How much money will start the Nerolac paint Business?
An approximate amount of 10 lakhs to 15 lakhs.
- How much profit do Nerolac paints dealers gain?
The gains vary based on sales, as dealers reaching their target within 15 days get a profit of 5%, while those offering within 30 days get a gain of 3.5%