Check Arunachal Pradesh voter List Search by Name Application Status 2019 Ceoarunachal.nic.in
Arunachal Pradesh voter ID Application status 2019: Voter card is one of the most legal documents that individual need. Voter’s ID card is an identity proof provided to the eligible voters, using which they can cast their vote in the election of their respective states, municipalities and in national elections.
Voter ID is also serves as an identity proof for Indian citizens, which was also used as general identity, Address and age proof.
Every citizen who was above the age of 18 is eligible to get the voter ID. To apply for the new Voter ID card one has to apply on prescribed form-6 of Election Commission attached with proof of ID, Indian nationality, age and residence.
You can apply by through online or by approaching to the municipal corporations of your area.
After applying to the voter ID application the Election Commission of India had avail some facilities to the citizens to know the application status through online or by SMS
Then how to check the status of a voter ID application 2019?
In this we provide you the information about how to check the voter id status of Arunachal Pradesh through the state CEO website and through the SMS.
The below is the process to know the status of Arunachal Pradesh voter ID card through online.
How to know the status of Voter ID application status through Arunachal Pradesh state CEO website
It is an integrity and responsible for each eligible voter to cast their vote.
The below are the steps to follow to know the status of voter ID card through online via Arunachal Pradesh state CEO website.
- To know the status of your voter ID applications Status visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh State Chief Election Officer Official website. http://ceoarunachal.nic.in/
- Then the home page of the website will display on the screen, in that click on the “Check your name in electoral roll” option and press enter.
- And place the cursor on the “click here to search” option and click on it.
- Next it will redirect you to another page in which you have to choose one option from District wise and Assembly Constitution wise.
- First of all select your district, assembly constitution, and select the part of the assembly constitution.
- If you select the district wise, then two options will display on the screen by name or EPIC number.
- Choose the option as your comfort and press enter option.
- And then click on the “Track Status” option.
- After that the status of your application is displayed on the screen.
Or else you can also check by using the reference ID number which was produced at the time of registration of application. One can also know their application status by National Voters Services Portal “NVSP” official website.
Voter ID Arunachal Pradesh | Voter List of Arunachal Pradesh
To know the status of voter ID card through NVSP first of all login to the “National Voters Services Portal” official website.
To access the NVSP website click on the official link. http://www.nvsp.in/
There is no SMS facility provided yet to track the status of your application.
By following the above processes you will know the status of your voter ID application. And you can also know the status by calling the toll free 1950 at any between 10:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M on all working days. Customer care executives will help you regarding the queries of Voter ID.
Arunachal Pradesh PDF OF FINAL PUBLICATION OF ELECTORAL ROLL 2019 (PSWISE)
Download Link: http://ceoarunachal.nic.in/electoralrollpswise.html
Arunachal Pradesh Voter List 2019 PDF Electoral search available at ceo website ceoarunachal.nic.in