The APGLI Annual Account Slips 2021, APGLI Policy Status Check, Policy Details at http://apgli.ap.gov.in
APGLI Annual Account Slips 2021
Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance Department annual Account Slips 2020-2021: The APGLI (Andhra Pradesh government life insurance) is the longest-serving department in Andhra Pradesh. It was officially launched in the year 1970 by Nizam to date. It’s the best social welfare for all government employees in the AP state. The welfare works under the state’s finance department and accommodates employees aged 21 to 53 years. The welfare policy is compulsory and great benefits for employees. It offers low premium rates which are constant and it officially exempted from income tax. The employees benefit from loans with low-interest rates and flexible payment periods.
The APGLI welfare has a long history in Hyderabad. It was governed by the committee having the name Family pension fund. It was later changed to the Hyderabad state life insurance fund. This was the year 1913. After some year a new government was formed the Andhra Pradesh state government. This brought a turn around to the scheme. Giving its current name Andhra Pradesh government life insurance fund. A meeting was arranged where a secretary, the president, and four members formed a committee. The Finance Minister was Sri Gopala Reddy and was the president heading the meeting.
Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance Department (APGLI) services Online @ http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in/
The APGLI policy has developed over the years and from the analog to more digitized ways. Government employees can access policy services online. The government has introduced an official website link for the employees. Note the link is open to government employees only. The new launch of the online system was done by the Finance Minister Anam Ramanarayana Reddy. He gave word saying the system is accessible to 23 districts and has deposits of Rs 3400 crore.
APGLI Policy Details Check Online
We can Know your APGLI policy details online step by step:
- Go to the official APGLI website page ” http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in/ “.
- The APGLI homepage will show on the screen.
- On the menu click on the link APGLI policy details.
- A new policy detail page will appear.
- Here key in your policy number correctly.
- Proceed to enter your date of birth.
- Enter the captcha code and proceed.
- Now select the view details tab.
- The system will generate the APGLI policy details in seconds.
- Employees can make a copy by clicking on the print button
APGLI Policy Bond Number Search
Process of receiving APGLI policy using policy number search.
Employees can use their policy numbers to check and access the website. The number is attained during employment and it unique to all employees.
- Open the official APGLI webpage http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage go to the option “policy number search link”
- The system will open a search link, proceed to enter the required details. http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in/PolicyFinder.aspx
- Enter part of your name, the system will search and provide names. Example Chandra for the full name Chandrasekhar.
- Again enter your father’s name though part of it.
- Key in your date of birth in the order given.
- Enter the security code in the space given correctly.
- Recheck the details and then click on the retrieve policy number.
- The system will show the policy details on the screen.
- One can take a copy by printing.
APGLI Annual Account Slips 2021 Download
- Navigate to the Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance Department official website http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in
- On the menu key in your policy number in the space given
- Go to the APGLI annual account slip and check for the financial year.
- Key in the captcha code and proceed with the details.
- Select the option view report tab on the screen.
- APGLI annual slip will show on the screen.
- Now download the slip then take a print it out for reference.
APGLI Policy Bond Download 2021
- Navigate to the APGLI official website ” http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in/Apgli_bond.aspx “
- Go to the policy bond tab.
- Proceed to the APGLI policy bond website page.
- Here key in your policy number.
- Continue to enter the correct suffix (EX. A, B, D,) of the APGLI policy.
- Now click on the get policy bond tab.
- Get a copy of the policy bond by printing.
APGLI Policy Status 2021
Andhra Pradesh Government Life Insurance (apgli) account status check online 2021
- Open the APGLI website portal http://www.apgli.ap.gov.in/Status%20of%20Applicant.aspx.
- On the menu check for the options APGLI policy status.
- An APGLI policy status web link will show.
- Enter the policy number on the page, name and click on the section issue of policy, loan, and claim.
- Enter the captcha code then click on the view button.
- The system will send the details on the screen page.
The APGLI Missing Credits
An employee working on the clearance of missing credits. They need to submit required details such as place of posting and the amount of loan. The correct token number and the total APGLI schedule proved by DDO. The challan transfer of the employee has to give the place of posting. It should have deduction details such as a month, amount of loan installment the challan number and amount. The real date of approval plus the policy number details. The official names of the employee should be given.
Apgli Missing Credits Proforma PDF Download
How to Avoid APGLI Missing Credits?
- The DDO officers are keen to verify the APGLI policy numbers. Employees providing wrong policy numbers will not receive the premium posted on their accounts. This will raise the missing credits.
- Note the policy number once it has been recorded in the schedule don’t change it. Every employee should verify their policy numbers to avoid mistakes.
- The policy number is recorded on the first page of the service register. This is a permanent record which shouldn’t be changed
Andhra Pradesh state Government employees can access the APGLI official web homepage anytime. Here they have all details about APGLI. They can check the age by which they can register, the uses and details about loans and salary. The link http://www.apgli.ap.in holds all details/ here they have a strong help support team to help in APGLI issues.