AP EAMCET Results 2019 Rank Card Download
The candidates after writing the exam can download their results using the official website. It includes the following procedure. The results will be declared based on the final key released by the government.
- Open the official website sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on AP EAMCET 2019.
- Click on AP EAMCET 2019 results download.
- Enter your registration number and EAMCET hall ticket number.
- Click on View result.
- It opens a page with your eamcet results 2019.
AP Eamcet 2019 Rank Card for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical With Photo Download at Sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
|Statutory Body||APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education)|
|Name of the exam||AP EAMCET ( Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test)|
|Exam conducting university||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada|
|Mode of applying exam||Online|
|Number of marks||160|
|Level of the Exam||State level|
AP Eamcet 2019 Hall Ticket Engineering, Agriculture and Medical With Photo Download at Sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Download: AP EAMCET 2019 is an entrance test conducted for the aspirants of Engineering, Medical and Agricultural courses. This exam is conducted earlier by APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education). But from recent years, this exam is being conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada.
EAMCET is Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This exam is to get admissions into various private colleges, government colleges and universities of Andhra Pradesh. The Jawaharlal Nehru University has released the dates for EAMCET 2019.
The andhra pradesh eamcet 2019 entrance exam will be held in 3rd week of April 2019. And the dates are mentioned below. The government will provide the seats for the academic year 2019-2020 based on the candidates’ performance or marks secured in the EAMCET exam.
The exam will be held in 3rd week of April. And the dates are mentioned below. The government will provide the seats for the academic year 2019-2020 based on the candidates’ performance or marks secured in the EAMCET exam.
AP Eamcet 2019 Admit Card
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Download
Since everyone know that the main document to be carried for any exam is Hall ticket or Admit card. While attending any exam Admit card is mandatory. The candidates can download their admit cards using official website.
- Open the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/Eamcet/EAMCET_GetPrintHallticket.aspx
- Click on admit card download.
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- Click on Get hall ticket or Submit button.
- It opens a page by showing your hall ticket.
After getting hall ticket check the details like Candidate’s name, date of Birth, username, photograph, signature, etc. whether they are correct or not. If there are any mistakes you should meet the concerned authorities immediately.
Instructions to the candidates to write the exam: (Do’s and Don’ts)
- Since the exam is conducted online, the candidates should be more careful to write the exam.
- You should not carry any rough papers, watch, calculators, electronic devices etc to the exam.
- The rough papers will be provided by the exam conducting staff.
- Check your details in the hall ticket thoroughly to avoid tension during the exam.
- While going to the exam carry your hall ticket or admit card and any identity proof containing your photograph.
- After entering into the exam hall, enter your registration number and password.
- You will be able to log in only 10 minutes before the exam.
- Next the computer will provide you the language selection option. Select the language. English is common and Second language is to be selected(Telugu or Hindi etc).
- Read the instructions carefully.
- When the exam starts you can write it carefully.
- The timer will be shown on the top your exam page.
- After selecting the option, you should click on Save and next question option to move on to the 2nd question. Otherwise your answer will not be saved.
- If your answers are saved the question number will be in green, if not saved the answer, number will be in red.
- If the question is not seen by you, then the question number will be in grey color.
- Also you can mark the question for review. If you click on review button the question will be changed into blue color and if you are answered and marked for review then it will be in blue color with a tick mark.
- After completion of the exam, you should submit the exam or else it will be saved automatically.
AP EAMCET 2019 Key download:
The Government of Andhra Pradesh will release the initial key after one week from the exam completion. The candidates can check the key using the response sheet loaded in the website. After checking, if there are any mistakes found by you , then can be complained to the officials.
- After that these answers will be revised again and then final key is released.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019 Notification:
The candidates interested to join for their graduation in any of the courses mentioned above can write the EAMCET to get admission in the concerned Medical, Engineering and Agricultural colleges. The aspirants should check the notification for certain details like application submission dates, exam dates, exam fees etc., the details in the notification are given at a glimpse in the table given below.
|Eamcet 2019 Event||Notification Dates|
|AP EAMCET 2019 notification release||20 February, 2019|
|Submission of eamcet online application starts from||26 February, 2019|
|Last date for online application submission||27 March, 2019|
|Last date for online application submission(with late fee of Rs.500)||4 April, 2019|
|Last date for online application submission(with late fee of Rs. 1000)||9 April, 2019|
|Last date for online application submission(with late fee of RS.5000)||14 April, 2019|
|Last date for online application submission(with late fee of Rs. 10000)||19 April, 2019|
|Correction of Online application||6th April to 10th April, 2019|
|AP EAMCET 2019 hall ticket download||16 April, 2019|
|Date of Examination||20 April to 23 April, 2019 (Engineering) 22 April and 23 April 2019 (Both streams) 23 April and 24 April, 2019 (Agriculture)|
Note: These dates are given based on the news released by Indiatoday.in. As per the news channels, theses dates are announced by the Convener of EAMCET, Sai Baba at a formal press meet in Vijayawada.
AP EAMCET 2019 NOTIFICATION DETAILS IN VIDEO
Courses Offered by AP EAMCET 2019 exam:
|Engineering||Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech.(Dairy Technology, Agricultural Engineering, food Sciences and Technology)|
|Agriculture||B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.V.Sc., A.H or B.F.Sc|
|Medical||B. Pharmacy, D. Pharmacy|
How to fill the AP Eamcet 2019 online application?
The candidates interested to applyfor EAMCET exam should fill their application through online. There are 4 main steps included in EAMCET 2019 online application.
- Step- 1: Fee Payment:
As a first step, the candidates should pay the fee through online by e-challan or net banking or credit or debit card or AP Online center.
- Open the official website using the address sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- Click on Online application on the web page.
- Next click on Fee payment.
- It opens a screen asking the qualifying examination hall ticket number.
- After entering it gives the candidate name, next you should enter Date of Birth, Mobile number, Alternate mobile number, E-Mail ID, Stream, fee amount. (Stream means whetherit is Medical or engineering or Agriculture).
- You should pay the fee using any option like ap Online orCredit or debit card.
- Enter all the columns asked and click on transfer.
|Engineering stream||Rs. 600|
|Medical and Agriculture stream||Rs. 600|
|Both ( E, A and M)||Rs. 1200|
- Step – 2: Know your Payment status:
After payment the candidate should check the status of their payment whether it is success or failure.
- To check the status enters your hall ticket number, mobile number, date of birth as entered in step-1.
- Click on Check payment status.
- The webpage after payment will give you the status along with the payment Reference ID.
Step -3: Fill the application:
The candidates should fill the application after money transfer using the official website.
Details to be filled by the candidate: candidate name, Date of Birth, Gender, SSCHall ticket number, Aadhar cardnumber, Ration card number, Birth district, Annual income, castecertificate details, bank details, qualifying examination details, reservationcategory details etc.
- After filling the entire details of the candidates,you need to submit the application.
- Again it gives a preview of yourapplication. The candidate should recheck the details, if there are any mistakes you can change and submit.
- By this your application submission process will be completed.
- Step -4: Print the application form: After application submission, the candidates can print the application form for further process.
Information related to application correction:
- Category -1: Details that cannot be changed using the correction option by the candidate. But theses details can be changed by a written request to the convener of EAMCET.
|Details to be corrected||Documents to be submitted for the correction along with online application|
|Candidate’s Name||SSC marks list|
|Date of Birth|
|Stream||Qualifying examination hall ticket copy|
|Qualifying examination hall ticket number|
|Community||Certificate issued by the concerned authorities|
|Signature of the candidate||Scanned signature and photograph|
|Photograph of the candidate|
- Category- 2: Details under this category can be changed using the correction of the online application through online.
|Qualifying Examination ̺–Year of Appearing / Passing||Medium of Instruction|
|Local Area Status (Non̺-Minority / Minority)||Annual Income of the Parents|
|Place of Study||Bridge Course Hall Ticket Number|
|Mother’s Name||SSC Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing|
|Birth State, Birth District||Gender of the candidate|
|Address for Correspondence||Special Category|
|Mobile number||Aadhaar Card details|
|E-mail id of candidate||Ration card details|
Timings of the exam: The Exam will be conducted in two sessions: Fore noon and After Noon.
|Fore Noon (F.N) or Morning||10:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M|
|After Noon (A.N)||2:30 P.M to 5:30 P.M|
Eligibility criteria for EAMCET 2019:
The candidates applying for AP EAMCET should satisfy all the conditions below :
- The candidate must be Indian national or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) or OCI (overseas Citizen of India).
- Thecandidate must satisfy the local or non-local status as per the Regulations of Admission Order,1974.
- The candidates of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana should contain domicile certificate.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must complete the 10+2study, i.e, Intermediate should be completed from a recognized university with subjects like Math or Physics or Chemistry or Botany or Zoology.
|Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech. (Dairy Technology, Agricultural Engineering, food Sciences and Technology)||Intermediate (10+2) should be passed with Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry as compulsory subjects or diploma in Engineering or any other equivalent study recognized by the government|
|B Pharmacy||Intermediate (10+2) should be passed with Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry as compulsory subjects or diploma in Pharmacy or any other equivalent study recognized by the government|
- Age Limit: The candidate must complete 16 years for Engineering and Medical fields and 17 years for remaining fields.
- The candidates appearing for the Intermediate examination in 2019 are also eligible toapply for EAMCET 2019.
Exam Pattern for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019:
The candidates can get the information about Exam and its pattern in the following information.
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Maximum number of marks||160|
|Language of the exam||Both English and Telugu|
|Total number of questions||160|
|Weightage of each question||1 mark|
|Negative marking||No negative marks|
|Exam Duration||3 hours( 180 minutes)|
Distribution of Questions in each field:
- For Engineering Field:
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Total number of questions : 160
- Each question is an MCQ provided with 4 options
- Three sections: 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry
- For Agriculture Field and Medical Field:
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Total number of questions : 160
- Each question is an MCQ provided with 4 options.
- Four sections: 1. Botany 2. Zoology3. Physics 4. Chemistry
Syllabus for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2019:
The candidates applied for AP EAMCET can check the syllabus using the official website. The syllabus may change from year to year. But there will be only few changes in syllabus. The following process describes you how to check the EAMCET Syllabus.
- Open the official website using the address sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET
- Click on syllabus option shown in the menu of the website.
- It asks you Engineering stream or Agricultural and Medical stream.
- Click on the stream you required.
- It opens you another page by providing the syllabus you need.
7 thoughts on “AP Eamcet 2019 Results Rank Card Download Sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET”
thanks for sharing this information.have shared this link with others keep posting such information..
hi can you help me!
Yes, We are happy to help you. What do you want?
sir please say what is official website of eamcet?
when is the date of results ap eamcet can i know