Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2020, AP YSR rythu bharosa beneficiary list 2020. వై ఎస్ ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా – వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా Beneficiary List Check by Aadhar Number. check payment status online (District Wise) PDF at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
Andhra Pradesh farmers are the potential beneficiary of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The new and official scheme was established by the AP state government. All plans laid the government launched the scheme on 15th October 2019. Farmers are encouraged to visit the official webpage where a list of names is provided. Applicants who previously applied are to check for their names through the official link.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Status 2020
All the government benefits will be provided here as more farmers will continue registering. Those yet to apply will get chances at the final list. The process also works in district wise till all farmers are registered. Statistics show the first survey was taken from 8th to 25th September 2019. Here 6,654,891 farmers were surveyed while 604,676 farmers are still pending. The government promises to absorb all into the system with time. A total number of 4,771,005 families are to benefit given also 61,999 ROFR are classified as cultivators.
About the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme and the Beneficiary list 2020
A promised fulfilled from the AP chief minister late in June 2019. Andhra pradesh state YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was officially discussed and published at the Indian congress portal. The scheme holds esteem lower and middle farmers who will receive direct funds from the government. Farmers are to provide a bank account to receive finances which will push the daily activities and also farming. The state farmers receiving aid will get go-ahead from the authorities. The scheme provides RS 62,500/- to a beneficiary, which is divided into five equal installments of RS 12,500/-.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status online?
Farmers can use their login details to access the payment status through the following steps:
- Go to the official YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme website page
- On the menu bar click on the “payment Status” option.
- Proceed and enter the Aadhaar number followed by the captcha code.
- Now click the submit button and the payment status will show.
Benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The scheme is meant for AP citizens and comes with more benefits financially
- Farmers receive financial support across the state.
- Low and middle farmers will get support thus providing a better working environment and facilities.
- It’s a source of security especially for families depending on farming only.
- The government can now understand better farmers and their problems.
- Farmers can now feel important and work in unison under one scheme.
- More than 250 lakh farmers will benefit thus improving the state and making it more of the agricultural hub.
The AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Selection Procedure:
The selection process is easy and conducted by concerned authorities. Farmers selected are listed under the beneficiary list under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- The village volunteers are to identify eligible farmers in the districts.
- All village volunteers are then to give back the report to revenue officers.
- Here the revenue officials will then compile, check and analyze the information.
- They will prepare a final list of a beneficiary.
- The list of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme will then be submitted to the government.
- Authorities will now upload all the information on the official website.
- Finally, farmers can check their names online.
Required Documents For AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Application 2020
Farmers are to provide valid documents for the application process. Most of the documents are common and available to all applicants as follows:
Give the legal documents proving of permanent residence of AP.
- Have an income certificate for the family giving the annual income. Note the amount shouldn’t exceed the scheme income.
- BPL ration card is used to help facilitate the project to low and middle-class farmers.
- A registration certificate of the said farmer.
- Have an identity proof such as Aadhaar card, ration card or a voter card or ID.
- The legal land documents
- Official bank account: father name, account number, code and IFSC code of your bank.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme list 2020
The official list is provided online; farmers are to visit for further information.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa 2020|
|Concerned authority||Agriculture department state government of Andhra Pradesh state.|
|Launching date||June 2019|
|Officiated by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy (Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Implementation date||15th October 2019|
|Target group||Andhra pradesh farmers|
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List 2020: Check Here
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Toll Free Numbers:
Rythu bharosa App Download
Not Available right now. So please refer official website only ” https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/ “