Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2019 OTPR One Time Profile Registration Process: Government of Andhra Pradesh had released the notification for recruitment of Panchayat Secretary on July 26, 2019. This recruitment notification had been given by departments differently. The recruitment will be done through Panchayat Raj and Rural Development, Revenue Department, Social Welfare Department. A total number of 160000 posts will be filled by this recruitment’s.
|Name of the Recruitment||Andhra Pradesh Grama/ward sachivalayam Recruitment 2019|
|Article category||One Time Password Registration (OTPR)|
|Government||Government of Andhra Pradesh State|
|AP Grama Sachivalayam OTPR 2019 Regsistation||https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in|
AP Grama Sachivalaym Recruitment Notification 2019:
These notifications can be seen easily by going through the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. On the home page of the website, you can find notifications column. The procedure for applying AP Grama Sachivalayam notification.
- Step-1: One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Step-2: Online application Submission
- Step-3: Payment
How to Register AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) process?
This is the very first process must be done by every applicant for the completion of application process. The following information gives you the procedure how to apply for the AP grama or ward sachivalayam examination.
AP Grama Sachivalayam One Time Profile Registration 2019 Procedure
- Open the official website of AP Grama or Ward Sachivalayam by using the link https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- You will be opened with a web page asking the details of the applicant.
- Enter the name of the applicant, Date of Birth, Gender, Aadhar Number, Mobile number.
- If you not have Aadhar number, select the box given above the mobile number column.
- Upload your photograph and signature by selecting choose file option.
- (Signature: With black ink on white paper
- Image should not be more than 50KB;
- Photo height = 4.5cm
- Photo width = 3.5cm
- Signature space = 1.5 cm)
- If the photo is not uploaded properly, you can select “BACK” option and edit your image.
- Fill the Declaration form by selecting the box, that you have read the candidates information bulletin.
- Enter the verification code displayed in the image.
- Select Upload option.
- After completion of the process, you will get a OTPR number. You should save the number for the further process. OTPR is very important, as it is the number which makes you to apply for the exam.
https://gramasvlmotr1956563.apcfss.in/ApGsVroPsOTPR2007191115.apgsAP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 Official Website