Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020, PMAY Apply Online, Status Check by Aadhaar Number, Download Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 List (PMAY 2020)
The PMAY ( Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ) 2020: India’s housing scheme has seen many Indian citizens settle and earn a decent home. Families living in rented buildings haves something to call theirs. The government established a home loan scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana which works in phases to house millions of Indian citizens by the year 2022. Narendra Modi launched the scheme in 201 offering houses at affordable rates. The scheme has been a success to date as many beneficiaries have settled in the first two phases of building.
The Indian government has picked many people from different states and the Union territories. The government has open chances that were closing last year 31st March 2019 for the first phases. Applicants can check for new phases opening through the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website. This plan subsidizes the building cost of homes to fit all classes of citizens in the country. By clicking the website link: https://www.pmaymis.gov.in
Apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) 2020 Online Application?
The PMAY 2020 Online application process is open to all through the website. The citizen needs to enter several details to qualify for the chances. The government doesn’t favor and pick citizens of different states and unions according to the qualifications.
- Visit the PMAY official web page https://www.pmaymis.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the “citizen assessment” tab several options will show on the list.
- Select the tab “for slum dwellers or go for the benefits under other components”
- The applicant should have an Aadhaar card. Here enter the Aadhar Number & Name as per Aadhar card details on the space provided.
- A new page will open showing application page. Fill in all the details on the form correctly.
- You need to key in your name, registered mobile and email address, all personal information. An active bank account and all your income details. Proceed to enter all details where eligible.
- Note there is a save button on the page, click to save all the details entered on the page.
- Now enter the security code on the page and click on the Save button.
- Recheck the information, ensure all details given are true and correct.
- The applicant can get a print copy for reference.
How to Apply PMAY 2020 Scheme Offline Application method?
The process is applicable offline, these helping citizens who can’t access the internet. The process is quite the same only it’s not online but paperwork.
- Visit the common service center CSC which is formed by the state government and the union territories.
- The officers will provide an application form. Here fill in the personal detail, Aadhaar card number, bank account, and income details. There is more to fill be careful to enter the correct information.
- Make a payment of RS 25, fill and submit the application form
Applicants applying offline should only offer the money to the CSC or ministry of housing. The government and ministry haven’t given authority to any of the private company or people to correct the money. If in doubt of the payment one can contact the ministry of housing and urban affairs MOHUA. On 011-23060484 or011-22063285 they can also write an email to email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
PMAY Online Application 2020 Status Check Online Process?
Track PMAY 2020 Application Status: Online, Toll Free, by aadhar number
After making an application citizen /applicant can check how far the process. They can make a printout through the official page. There are two official ways to check the status.
- Using the Assessment ID
- Giving personal details such as name, father’s name and registered mobile number.
PMAY Status Check 2020 Through Assessment Id method
- Go to the official PMAY website page https://pmaymis.gov.in/track_application_status.aspx
- The page will open go to the option “citizen application”
- Select the check status option to proceed.
- The system will show the two options:
- By name, father’s name mobile number (or) Using Assessment Id
- Click on the Assessment id.
- Now enter your assessment number which was given during the registration process. Key in the registered mobile number.
- Recheck the information then click on the submit button.
- The system will process the status and offer the stage the application is currently showing
PMAY Status Check by Aadhaar Number (Beneficiary Search)
PMAY gramin list 2020 (Search Beneficiary)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 Status Check Online Using the Name, father’s name and mobile number.
- Open the PMAY website https://www.pmaymis.gov.in
- On the homepage select the “citizen application” and select the check status tab which gives the assessment id or Name, father’s name and mobile number. Pick on the second option of the name.
- Click on the Name, father’s name and mobile number.
- A new page will show here provide the district, and city information.
- Continue and enter the Name, father’s name and registered mobile number.
- Ensure the details are correct then click on the submit button.
- The system will show the status of the screen.
How to Download PMAY 2020 Online Application form through pmaymis.gov.in
- Navigate to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana homepage https://www.pmaymis.gov.in
- On the homepage click on the citizen application option.
- Proceed to the two option: Assessment id and Name, father’s name and mobile number.
- Pick an option to continue, press the print option on the menu.
The government has set the different classes of citizens to apply for the scheme. Those from the weak economic background. Earning lower salaries is to apply for the scheme. This will guarantee them home at very low rates. The government requires all applications to be sincere in the application process. Any misrepresentation will lead to the cancellation of the application. Don’t give fabricated the income details for the ministry is keen on every detail. There are penalties if any member offers the wrong details for personal benefits.
The PMAY scheme benefits all Indian citizens without discrimination of the state. The government has worked to ensure the project is done by the end of 2022. This being the last phase of building and settling the applicants. The houses are of low rates and well-built to accommodate family members according to the beneficiary family.