How to Apply BSTC 2022 Online Application: Pre D.EL.Ed Exam, Notification, and Registration 2022-2023, Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2022, BSRC Result 2022 at https://panjiyakpredeled.in
The Pre D.EL.Ed (BSTC) Examinations are open for all interested and qualified candidates in Rajasthan State. The long-awaited exams are conducted regularly to help admit candidates for the D.EL.Ed Diploma course (General/Sanskrit). Rajasthan Department of Elementary Education has announced the application start dates as 19th August 2022, giving applicants ample time to register and apply online.
The Basic School Teaching Certificate (BSTC) test is available on the website link https://panjiyakpredeled.in. To avail the details online, the user must fulfill the eligibility criteria, provide the required document, apply and pay the application fee through the official page. Candidates need to work within the given timeline to avoid deadlines.
|Application start date||19th August 2022|
|Last date for application fee submission||30th August 2022|
|Application deadline||31st August 2022|
|D.EL.Ed Exam dates||08-10-2022|
The Education Department has set criteria to help select qualified candidates for the exams and courses. Once the applicant qualifies, the government will provide admission to accredited Teachers Education Institutions in the State. This helps pick only the best teachers as they will impact the future of Rajasthan Children.
- Education Qualifications
- Applicants must pass the 12th standard from a recognized school board.
- One must pass with 50% or more in their final examination.
- Candidates in the reserved categories should have 45% or more in their final examination. The department will allow applicants with 49.99% to apply for BSTC.
- An applicant who passed the 2022 12th standard can also apply. They must have passed 50% or 45% based on the category.
- The minimum age should be 18 years, and the maximum is 28.
The Rajasthan BSTC will provide the age limitation on the 2022 notification.
- Eligible candidates should/must pay Rs. 400 BSTC General/BSTC Sanskrit for one paper and Rs. 450 for both papers.
Rajasthan BSTC Application
Required documents for Rajasthan BSTC application
Before applying for BSTC admission, candidates need to assemble all required documents. The user needs to upload scanned copies online to complete the application process. The page will provide image/document specifications to ensure follow the instructions.
- Thumb impression
- Caste certificate
- A colored passport photo.
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet and certificate.
- Ex-servicemen, divorced, or widowed applicants should provide proof of their status (certificate or death certificate).
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2022
How to Register and Apply for Rajasthan BSTC Admission
Applicants should apply online using computer devices or visit the E-Mitra Kiosk. Remember to attach the required documents before submitting the application form.
- Go to the Rajasthan Registrar Education Department Examination website.
- Click the “for candidates” option and the “New Registration” tab on the homepage.
- Open the application login page and select the “New Registration” tab to open the page’s instructions.
- The system will open a registration form and enter the required details to proceed.
- Next, create a log in password and confirm the details.
- Now, click the sign-in button to access the official account.
- The system will open the Rajasthan BSTC online form.
- Enter all mandatory information and upload scanned documents.
- Review the details and proceed to the payment page. The user should pay the application fee using their preferred online mode.
- Recheck the information to confirm the payment and application.
- If okay, submit and get a print copy for reference.
The Application fee for Rajasthan Pre D.EL. Ed is based on the course as follows:
- D.EL.Ed General or Sanskrit (either of the course): Rs. 400
- D.EL.Ed both General and Sanskrit: Rs. 450
Helpline Contact Details
For any inquiries, candidates can call or email:
|Helpline number:||01414931600 (or) 0151-2226570 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm|
- Is the application fee refundable?
No, the amount is not refundable; applicants must check all information before submitting their forms.
- Can 2022 12th standard students apply for the BSTC examination?
Yes, they can, but they must fulfill the eligibility criteria discussed above.