How to Get Special Darshan Rs.300/- Ticket Booking at Athi Varadar Temple?
There is an opportunity to get special darshan ticket for athi Varadaraja swamy Koil. It is also online booking facility. These special darshan 2019 ticket booking is useful for the piligrims who are unable to go for ordinary darshan.
Booking Instructions for Special Darshan 300 rs tickets 2019:
- Booking opens at 11:00 A.M in all days.
- Total number of tickets allowed per day – 2000.
- Darshan timings: 6:00 P.M to 9:30 P.M.
Kanchipuram Athi Varadar Festival 2019
|Article||Athi Varadar Special darshan ticket booking Online Procedure|
|Temple name||Arulmigu Devaraja Swamy temple or Athi Varadaraj perumal temple|
|Darshan Timings||6:00 P.M and 9:30 P.M|
|Booking Slot||Opens at 11 A.M (every Day)|
|Available tickets||2000 Tickets Per day|
|Athi varadaraja swamy temple official website||https://tnhrce.gov.in/|
Athi Varadar Rs.300/- Special Darshan Online Booking Procedure
Step by Step Procedure for Special Darshan booking:
- Open the official website of Tamil Nadu Hindu and Religious Charitable Endowments Department using the link https://tnhrce.gov.in/
- Select English language to get info in English or else go with Tamil.
- Select Special Darshan Booking which is highlighted in red color. It opens booking page.
- Select darshan date and time you wanted.
- Enter all the details in the appropriate columns like Aadhar number, Age, Gender, Address, Mobile number, Email ID etc
- Enter Captcha given.
- Complete the payment procedure using credit or debit card to get your darshan ticket.
- You can download your e-ticket from e-payment verification.
- Carry a hardcopy of your ticket while going for darshan.
Athi Varadar Rs. 300 Special Darshan Tickets Online Booking Step by step Procedure Video
Athi Varadar Special Darshan Timings 2019:
|Tickets Release Date||Timings|
|Every Day||6:00 P.M and 9:30 P.M|
History of Athi Varadar idol, Kancheepuram:
Atthi Varadaraja swamy idol is preserved at Ananda Pushkarini of Kanchipuram from hundreds of years. This idol is taken out from the water for every 40 years and darshan of perumal is given to piligrims for 48 days. The real legend behind this preserving of moorthy is that, during muslim invasions to protect the idol from them, idol is immersed in water. It is very prominent because it is said that this idol is made of a fig tree (Athi) by Viswakarma, by the order of Brahma during krita Yuga. Hiding of the main idol in pushkarini made Garbhaalayam empty for many years.
Later Garbhaalayam is filled with an idol made of stone brough from PazayaSeevaram. The idol made of fig tree is called as Brahma karachita Moorthy and idol made of stone is called a s Athri Rishi Karachita Moorthy. Thus the idol Athi Varadar Perumal is taken out from the Pushkarini on July 1st and it will be immersed in water again after August 17th 2019. This idol is taken out from water again in 2059 after this turn in 2019.
Ways to Reach Kanchipuram Tamil Nadu:
Kanchipuram is well known devotional place in India. It is one of the place of salvation. There is only road ways and railways are available to reach this place. Kanchipuram is located at a distance of 71km from Chennai. So one can reach this place easily by train or bus or car. It may take take 2 to 3 hours’ time.