AP OBMMS SC Corporation Loan Apply Online Application 2020 at https://apobmms.cgg.gov.in.
It is known to everyone that people in India are divided into different reservation categories like OC, BC, SC and ST based on their castes . Government of India had given many opportunities to provide assistance to all types of reservations. Similarly Government of Andhra Pradesh also started various schemes and loans for providing assistance to all people in AP and also started some beneficiary schemes for the welfare of all types of categories. For making these schemes available for all, Government had started an online portal with different departments under the name Andhra Pradesh State Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (AP OBMMS).
Departments in OBMMS:
Andhra Pradesh government had divided beneficiary management system into various departments with various castes.
- SC Corporation
- ST Corporation
- BC Corporation
- MBC Corporation
- Economically Backward Communities (EBCs)
- Vies Community Corporation
- BC Federation
- AP. State Minorities Corporation
- AP. State Christian Minorities Corporation
- AP. State kapu Welfare and Development Corporation Limited
- AP. Welfare of Differently Abled, Transgender and Senior citizens
This article provides you the procedure to apply for a loan by SC Corporation people using this online website.
|Article||AP OBMMS OC, BC, SC, ST, Kapu, Minority, Loans Apply Online Application 2020|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Chief Minister||Sri Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Name||AP Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (AP OBMMS)|
|Responsible Authority||AP Scheduled Castes Co-Operative Finance Corporation Ltd.,|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives of SC Corporation in AP OBMMS:+
- To provide financial assistance to create income generation assets.
- To give training programmes to upgrade skills of people.
- To clear gaps of finance of people.
SC Loan Categories:
- Scheduled Caste can get loans in different categories. They are
- Animal Husbandry
- Transport sector
Schemes in Animal Husbandry sector:
- Under this sector, there are different types of loans available based on interest of applicants. They are
- Buffaloes ( Both Milch and Pregnant with different number)
- CB Cows (Both Milch and Pregnant)
- Shed cost for 5 animals (Both cows and Buffaloes, the cost is same)
- Shed cost for 10 animals (Both cows and Buffaloes, the cost is same)
- Cross Breed Cows (2 animals)
- Duck Rearing
- Goat rearing
- Graded Murrah buffaloes
- Ram Lamb Unit (20)
- Sheep Unit (20+1)
Schemes Under ISB:
There are a number of schemes under this sector. This sector is very useful because it had varied sectors according to the interests of all people like broom making, agarbatti making, candle making, pickle making, saloon, photography, toys making, mechanisms, toys making, Automobile servicing unit, vegetable vending unit etc…
Schemes Under Transport Sector:
These schemes helps to purchase a new vehicle by getting a loan from bank. Options provided are
- Car taxi
- Pickup van or luggage van
- TATA Ace van
- TATA sumo
- Van (4 wheeler)
All these schemes provided by the government are Bank linked schemes. Also there are some Non-bank Linked Schemes it can be seen in the website of OBMMS.
How to Register and Apply for SC Loan in AP OBMMS?
You can easily get registered and apply for loan of SC corporation in Online Benificiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS). The procedure to get registration form is given below.
- Open the official website of OBMMS by using the link https://apobmms.cgg.gov.in/
- Select link APPLY ONLINE seen on the homepage with red color label in white letter.
- You will get a lost of Welfare corporation links.
- Among them, select “SC Corporation Registration click here”.
- You will be opened with Registration form for SC Corporation.
- Select the fields given like Beneficiary type (Individual or Group, If you select group, you should enter the number of group members), Type of Financial Assistance (Bank Linked schemes), Sector (Transport, ISB, Animal Husbandry), Scheme.
- Select GO option, to proceed next step.
- Now you can see the registration from for the scheme and sector you selected.
- First enter the Location details like District, Mandal, Panchayat, village, habitation.
- Next you should enter unit cost. (When you enter the unit cost, automatically it displays you the subsidy, bank loan amount, total cost of unit etc). Also after selecting the scheme you will get minimum and maximum cost for the scheme you selected.
- Enter the beneficiary details like ration card number, Applicant number, Gender, Father or Husband name, Mobile number, Aadhar number, Qualification, Age, Caste, Date of Birth, Address etc
- Next enter beneficiary group details, if you had selected group loan.
- Upload photo.
- Next complete the self confirmation column.
- Submit the details after previewing the application.
- Next you will get a message that your application had been submitted.
- Save your application and take a hard copy of it for further reference.
- This procedure makes you to submit the application for getting a loan you required.
AP OBMMS OC, Vysya, BC, SC, ST, Kapu, Minority Loan Status 2020
You can also search your loan proceedings by using the following procedure. It can be considered as status check for your loan.
- Open the official website of AP OBMMS.
- Select “Beneficiary Search” in Citizen corner.
- Enter your ration card number.
- Select “Search” option.
- You will get details of beneficiary loan.