Andhra Pradesh Police E-Challan APP Download & Pay Online at apechallan.org or Paytm
- 1 Andhra Pradesh Police E-Challan APP Download & Pay Online at apechallan.org or Paytm
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Traffic Challan Status Pay Online 2021
- 1.2 What is AP Traffic E-challan?
- 1.3 Payment of AP E-challan through online:
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Traffic Challan offline Payment Process
- 1.5 Payment of AP traffic e-challan through Paytm Step by Step
- 1.6 Andhra Pradesh Police E Challan APP Download
Andhra Pradesh state traffic challan is a document or an official form. It is a form to credit money to someone’s account. This document called Challan as payment receipt or delivery receipt and it is mostly used in India and Pakistan. E-Challan means Electronic Challan. E-Challan is a document to credit money through online. This article provides you details about traffic e-challan and methods to pay AP e-challan.
Andhra Pradesh Traffic Challan Status Pay Online 2021
|Article category||AP E-challan Pay Andhra Pradesh Police Challan Online 2021|
|Department||AP Traffic Police department|
|Mode of payment||online or offline|
Now all state governments have started using online mode to pay traffic challans. This system had become popular because it is easy to pay money through online. People can verify the details and pay using online payment system. This article shows you the detailed procedure to pay e-challan. Every state in India had created websites for people to their traffic challans.
What is AP Traffic E-challan?
Traffic e-challan is amount charged by a traffic police on a vehicle for the reason of violating the rules. Violation of rules means
- Parking at No parking place
- Coming in wrong route
- The Driving with more speed
- Driving without driving license etc.
For all these type of reasons challan is issued.
Payment of AP E-challan through online:
The following procedure gives you the information about how to pay echallan using online payment system.
- Open the official website apechallan.org
- Enter your Vehicle number.
- Type the captcha given in the box below.
- Click on Submit button.
- It opens a list about paid challans and unpaid challans.
- Even it also shows any challan is registered on your vehicle number or not.
Andhra Pradesh Traffic Challan offline Payment Process
May be you can pay traffic challan by offline. If you got a letter for traffic violation, you can follow this procedure to pay the challan amount. You can go to the nearby traffic police station to pay the challan.
Payment of AP traffic e-challan through Paytm Step by Step
I think its already known to you, Paytm is one of the famous e-payment companies. Paytm makes the payment easier because of it mobile-friendly nature. Paytm is helpful to all because you can pay electricity bill, railway charges, movie ticket charges, telephone bill, data bill etc by using it. Now you can also pay traffic e-challan bill by using paytm.
- Visit Paytm.com
- Log into the using your credentials.
- Click on “Pay traffic challan”.
- Select the Traffic authority (your city).
- Enter your challan number.
- Click on “Proceed” button.
Andhra Pradesh Police E Challan APP Download
AP police e challan app free download available in google play store. You can download app by following this link