SBI Clerk 2019 Online Application for 8653 Vacancies, Apply Online @sbi.co.in
State Bank of India Clerk 2019 Notification, Important Dates, Online Application Form, Exam Dates: Hello friends! Here is good news for the candidates waiting for employment opportunity at banking field. As it is already known that, State Bank of India had announced recruitment for 8000+ posts at different states of India. SBI Clerk 2019 Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus & Pattern full details are given below.
Now State Bank of India (SBI) had given clear information about the notification, posts, online application, admit card (hall ticket) download etc. This article provides you entire details regarding SBI Junior Associates recruitment, 2019 (Customer Support and sales).
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Application
|Category||SBI Junior Associates Recruitment, 2019|
|Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Exam level||National level|
|Number of vacancies||8000+|
|Name of the Post||Junior Associates|
|Mode of Exams||Online|
|Exam Levels||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
SBI Junior Associates Recruitment 2019 Notification
State Bank of India had released the notification for the recruitment of junior Associates at all branches of SBI. The candidates interested to work at SBO can apply for this post after reading the entire notification clearly. The following information gives you the highlights of the notification.
|Starting date for Online application||April 12, 2019|
|Last date for sbi clerk 2019 apply online application||May 3, 2019|
|Online fee payment||April 12, 2019 to May 03, 2019|
|Last date for editing application||May 03, 2019|
|Last date for printing application||18 May 2019|
|Exam dates||June, 2019 ( For Prelims) August, 2019 ( For Mains)|
|Call letter Download||(TENTATIVE) First week of June (For prelims) Last week of July (For Mains)|
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019?
The interested candidates can apply for this post only through online. There is no other mode of application will be accepted. The following matter gives you the procedure to apply for the exam easily.
Procedure to edit SBI Recruitment Application 2019:
- Step-1: Basic Info filling
- Step-2: Photo and signature upload
- Step-3: Details filling
- Step-4: Preview check
- Step-5: Fee Payment
Step-1: Basic Info
- To enter your basic info, first of all open the official website
- https//www.sbi.co.in/careers or https//www.bank.sbi./careers
- Select important notice.
- Among the notices, select SBI Junior Associates recruitment, 2019.
- If yours is a new registration, Tap on “Click for new registration”
- After that you will get a webpage with a popup, “Important Points”
- Read them, if they are agreed by you click to continue.
- Next enter your basic details like Name, Mobile No, Email ID, Security code given in the box. Also you need to confirm your details by entering them again at appropriate columns.
Step-2: Photo and signature upload
Before applying online, candidates should have their scanned image of his/her photo and signature; they must be with the following specifications.
- It should be a recent photograph.
- Photograph should be with a light or white background.
- Look straight at the camera.
- There should be no red-eye if you use flash
- There should be no reflection on your glasses if they are.
- Caps, Hats, dark glasses should not be used in photo.
- Dimensions: 200*230 pixels
- File size: 20 kb-50 kb
- Sign should be with black ink pen on a white paper.
- Sign must be done by the applicant.
- Dimensions: 140*60 pixels
- File size: 10 kb-20 kb
- Signature with capital letters is not accepted.
Step-3: Details filling
- As a next step in the procedure, you should fill the details like name of the applicant, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Qualification, Community, Address, etc.,
- Enter all the details and select submit button.
Step-4: Preview check
After submitting the application, you will get for preview. Check your details clearly, if they are correct, click on Submit. If not Select cancel, Change your details and continue the procedure again.
Step-5: Fee payment (SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Fee)
- This is last step for your online application submission.
- You can pay your fee only by using debit card or Credit card or Internet Banking.
|SC or ST or PWD or XS||Rs. 125/-|
|General or OBS or EWS||Rs. 750/-|
(Fee once paid will not be refunded)
- After successful transaction, you will get an e-receipt and application form with fee details.
- Take printout of application for future purpose.
Note: If your online payment is not completed successfully, login again in the following procedure for fee payment or to edit the application.
- Open the official website https//www.sbi.co.in/careers or https//www.bank.sbi./careers
- Click on SBI Junior Associates recruitment 2019.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Select Submit button.
- Pay your fees or edit your application.
- Submit your application.