IIT JEE MAINS 2019 Hall Ticket Download (Admit Card) at
JEE Main Admit Card 2019 (Available) – Download JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release JEE Mains Hall Ticket tenetively in the second week of March 2019. Only registered candidates will be able to login and download their Hall Tickets of IIT JEE Mains 2019. To access the JEE Mains 2019 Hall Ticket, the candidate have to submit their application number and date of birth. Candidate have to submit the Hall Ticket during the examination.
All eligible candidates are applied for the entrance test through online. The registration process had already started. CBSE is going to conduct examination in the month of April 2019. Firstly preliminary examination will be conducted who are qualified in these exam can be eligible for Mains Examination.
The aspirants who are applied for the IIT JEE Mains 2019 Recruitment can get Hall Ticket through online.
Applicant who are applied for this entrance examination can get Hall Ticket through online from official link https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx. Before commence of test Hall Tickets will be updated in the official link.
JEE MAINS 2019 Hall Ticket Download Process
The below are the steps to download the JEE Mains 2019 Hall Ticket.
- To download the JEE Mains 2019 Hall Ticket first of all open the official website if the JEE mains by clicking the following link which is provided. https://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/loginoption.htm
- Then click on the link called “download Hall ticket” option.
- To download the Hall Ticket candidate have to enter their application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- After entering all the required details, then click on the submit option.
- Then your Hall Ticket will displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to check all the details in the hall ticket to prevent any discrepancy.
- Download the Hall Ticket and save it in your computer and take print out for future use.
If any mistakes are noticed in your Hall Ticket then inform it immediately to the examination controller.
Important note for the candidates who are going to attend the IIT JEE Mains 2019 examination can bring Government recognized photo identity proof and one passport size photograph which you have attached in the application form along with IIT Jee mains hall ticket 2019.
JEE Mains examination will be conducted for 360 marks and duration period for the examination will be three hours. For any queries regarding the Hall Ticket log on to the official link and get solutions.
Important Dates for IIT JEE MAINS 2019
Hall Tickets will be available from 2nd week of March 2019.
Offline exam will be conducted on 8th April 2019 and the offline exam will be conducted from April 2019
|Examination||Paper-2 (B.Arch./B.Planning)||Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech)|
|JEE (Main) April-2019||7th April 2019||8th, 9th, 10th and 12th April 2019.|
For any queries or any other doubts candidates can visit the official website of IIT JEE. at https://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/loginoption.htm