IGNOU Assignment Status 2022-2023 Submission Process. Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignment Status 2022 at Ignou.ac.in
Ignou Assignment Submission Status 2022
Online platforms are significant to Educational institutions in India. Students and the faculty can easily communicate through the official website for educational purposes. The Indira Gandhi National Open University offers students a convenient online platform to submit their assignments. Student in the university must submit their assignment before the due date. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has offered 31st May 2021 as the last submission date but later extended it to suit the students. However, the eligible student needs to adhere to the University rules and submit the assignments.
Students can check the dates, download assignments, and check the status through the online page. To access the assignment status, one can use the date of birth, Enrolment number, and program code. No students who fail to submit their assignments won’t sit for their final exam. Ensure to recheck whether the submission was successful in avoiding frustrations. To avail of any university service, students need to use the link www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Assignment Status
The university offers course programs for two sessions. After the sessions, the student receives assignments that they must submit online. The university provides a submission date for every assignment session. The assignment status is displayed on the portal after 25 days once the student submits the assignments. Each student needs to get 40 plus marks out of 100 to be ranked as pass in all subjects. After checking the project, the marks are displayed online before the Term End Examinations TEE.
How to Download IGNOU Assignment
- Navigate to the IGNOU website page using the link http://www.ignou.ac.in
- On the menu section of student, support clicks the option “student zone.”
- A new page will show; click the tab “assignment” to proceed.
- The page will show all assignments/projects for each program.
- Select the program and view the assignments attached.
- All projects are sent in pdf format.
- Next, save the files and complete the assignments on time.
How to Submit Indira Gandhi National Open University Assignment Online
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the university requested students to submit the projects online to avoid spreading the virus. Students need to change the assignment format to pdf and submit it through the IGNOU website.
- Open the IGNOU website page.
- On the homepage, the menu clicks on the final assignment or project link.
- A new page will open displaying guidelines about project submission.
- Read and click the “YES” button to open a new page indicated as “proceed to upload project/Dissertation/Fieldwork journal/internship report.
- The login page will show enter your enrollment number, date of birth, or program code.
- Next, key in the captcha code and click submit button.
Assignment Status Details
The IGNOU status will display several details about the student as follows.
- Name of the program
- Enrollment number
- Code of applicable courses
- Date of assignment submission
- Status of the assignment.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status
After submitting the project, students need to check the status to ensure it is successfully submitted.
- Open the university (IGNOU) website page.
- Next, enter your enrollment number
Select the program code.
- Recheck the details and click submit button
The system will generate the student assignments list and the status of each project.
- The page will also show the student details such as course program
Enrollment number, student's name, and more.
- How can a student submit the assignments after completion?
The university has developed an online platform to help students submit their projects on time. It is also a move to curb the Covid-19 pandemic before students submit the study center project.
- How long does it take to should the assignment status online?
After submitting the assignment, the system will show the status after 25days. Now you can check the status using the steps mentioned above.
- IGNOU Full Form
Indira Gandhi National Open University