Jawahar Navodaya 6th class Admit Cards / Hall tickets 2020 Phase 2 Released. JNVST Class VI entrance exam date
Jnvst Class VI Admit Card 2020 Download | Jawahar Navodaya 6th class Hall Ticket 2019-2020. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas are alternate schools for gifted students. Navodaya vidayalayas are residential and co-educational schools from VI standard to XII standard affiliated to CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). These schools are run by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi, New Delhi.
They are under Department of Education and Literacy, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The chairman of these Navodaya schools are Minister of Human Resource Development. Approximately there are 600 schools over all the India.
|Name of the exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)|
|Department||Ministry of Human Resource Development|
|Exam for||Class VI entry|
|Last date for the application Submission||November 2020|
|Examination date||April 11, 2020 Saturday|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Standard offered in schools||VI to XII standards|
|Exam Centers||All Navodaya schools in India|
|Exam conducted||yearly once|
This article provides you the details about Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection test, 2020, Exam pattern, hall ticket download etc.,
JNVST Helpdesk 2020
- Phone No.:-0120-2975754 (for Admission only)
- Hall ticket / Admit card download website : https://nvsadmissionclasssix.in/
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST): 2020
This is an exam conducted every year to get admission in class VI. Children interested to join in Navodaya Schools can attend this exam by applying for the exam through online. Online applications are submitted till November, 2019.
The JNV selection Test for this year 2019 to 2020 is conducted on April 11th, 2020 at 11:15 A.M in phase 2 at all Navodaya schools.
JNV Selection Test 2020 Hall ticket download (Phase 2)
- The candidates applied for Navodaya Selection Test can download their admit card as shown below.
- Open the official website www.navodaya.gov.in.
- Click on the link Navodaya vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 admit card download.
- Enter the details of Registration number and Mobile number.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download the admit card or hall ticket and take printout of hall ticket.
- The candidates who do not get the admit card should meet the principal of nearby Navodaya school or JNV or BEO or DEO.
- If there are any mistakes like spellings or different photo instead of yous=rs contact the concerened authorities.
- The candidate should attend the exam along with the hall ticket.
- Candidates are not allowed for the exam without admit card.
Instruction to candidates about JNV selection Test:
- Candidate should reach examination hall before half and hour from te exam time.
- Student should not carry any electronic gadgets like mobile etc to the exam.
- Candidate should keep the admit card safe till the examination procedure along with the results and entry into the school are completed.
- Candidates are advised to bring Black or Blue ball point pen to the exam, and the candidate should not bring pencil, eraser for the exam.
- Candidate should not mark more than one option in the exam.
- Striking off or putting right or wrong marks on the sheet.
- Also candidate should not write any personal information on OMR Sheet.
JNVST Class 6 Examination Pattern
The candidates can keep reading this page to know about the exam pattern and syllabus for the exam. Also you can check the official website for more details.
|Number of questions||80 questions|
|Maximum number of Marks||100 marks|
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes or 2 hours|
|Types of questions||Mental Ability, Arithmetic, Language|
There are 80 questions in this exam. Each question carries 1.25 mark. There is no negative marking for this exam. The candidate can know about the details about number of questions, marks etc in the below table.
|Name of the section||Type of questions||Number of questions||Marks||Time|
|Section-A||Mental Ability Test||40 questions||50 marks||60 minutes or 1 hour|
|Section-B||Arithmetic||20 questions||25 marks||30 minutes or 1/2 hour|
|Section-C||Language||20 questions||25 marks||30 minutes or 1/2 hour|
|TOTAL||80 Questions||100 marks||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
Instructions about how to write the exam:
- The candidate should not write any personal details other than the columns given.
- The exam is to be written in the OMR sheet.It includes question numbers and options in rounds.
- The candidate should bubble the option for each question.
- Marking more than one option will cancel the entire bit.
- Marking with right or wrong symbol on options are prohibited.
- Children should be careful while writing the exam.
JNVST Exam 2020 Results download:
- The candidate download the results of the Navodaya Selection Test by using the official website www.navodaya.gov.in.
- Click on Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Test Results download.
- Enter hall ticket number.
- Click on Submit button.
- It opens your results.
Contact Address for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya:
Candidates can meet the officials if any discrepancy is find in the exam. You can meet them by their EMAIL ID : email@example.com
Contact Phone Number: 0120-2405968,69,70,71,72,73
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samithi,
B-15, Institutional Area,
Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh State, Pin Code: 201307.
About Jawahar Navodaya Schools:
Navodaya schools are system of alternate schools for gifted students. The main objective of Jawahar Navodaya schools are to provide quality education for students in rural areas. Also the main aim is to make them to be competitive in this world. This is an autonomous body under Ministry of HRD. Also these schools are residential and co-educational schools and colleges established all over India in different districts of Indian states and Union territories. Almost 75% students of Navodaya schools are selected from rural areas.
So the candidates interested to join in Navodaya Schools should prepare well. Since the standard of these Jawahar Navodaya schools are maintained well than all other schools and they improves all values among children.