The HCL TechBee Registration Started for 2021. HCL Tech Bee 2021 Registration Application at registrations.hcltechbee.com
HCL Tech Bee
It’s a rare occasion that students get training programs after their school education – the majority hassle to enroll in colleges and find casual jobs to make a living. However, the HCL Tech Bee is a unique early career program designed for students who complete their class XII. The student receives intensive 12 months of training for IT-level jobs. After completion, the students are absorbed in the system by gaining full-time jobs in HCL.
The program doesn’t limit students after the training. The students can further their education with BITS, Pilani, Amity University, or SASTRA University. HCL TechBee offers students financial freedom as they earn right after school. It allows for better financial management and early investments. Tech Bee provides eligible students with a stipend of INR 10,000/- during their internship. The successful candidates are offered a salary of INR 1.70 to 2.20 lakhs per annum.
HCL Tech Bee Program
The HCL is a famous technological company that was established in 2016. The program’s primary aim is to empower and train eligible students who have completed class XII. The program offers full training and employment after a 12-month program. Students willing to join the program can visit the HCL Tech Bee website for more details.
Areas providing the Tech Bee program
The HCL program is widely spreading to different states in India. Students can access the training programs in the following areas.
Key details about the HCL Tech Bee program
- The HCL Tech Bee helps students prepare for full-time jobs.
- The student must tackle online assessments, assignments, discussions, and case-based submissions.
- HCL focuses on IT certifications.
- The program is divided into foundation training, technology or domain training, and professional practice training.
- No financial burdens are offered to the parent or students. The program will waiver the program fee (100%) for students attaining 90% and above scores in training and 50% program fee for students getting 85% to 90% during training.
- The eligible applicant needs to have mathematics and business mathematics subjects in class XII or intermediate education.
- Students who have completed class XII 2021 need to have 60% on all boards.
- They must attain 60% in mathematics and business mathematics in class XII.
- The student should provide two mark sheets, the original and improvement for class XII.
- The candidate should permanent Indian resident.
Once the students complete the 12 monthly training program. They are free to work full-time as an IT professional at HCL with a start salary of INR 1.70 to 2.20 lakhs. The students also receive various employee benefits such as health care benefits: medical insurance, family insurance, routine health check-up.
HCL TechBee Entry-level roles
- The application and software development
- Infrastructure management support.
- Design engineer.
Tech Bee program fee
- An annual income of INR 2 lakhs.
- The program provides financial assistance from authorized banks.
- Program fee waiver of 100 % for the student who scores 90% and above and 50% waiver for the student with 85 to 90 % in training.
The HCL program is non-discriminatory and offers chances on a merit basis. The eligible applicants need to take an online test. The students who perform best in the test are selected to join the HCL program. The candidate also attends an interview to determine the right candidate.
HCL Tech Bee Registration 2021
The registration process in HCL Tech Bee 2021 program
- Visit the HCL Tech Bee website page via the link https://registrations.hcltechbee.com.
- Click the “sign up button on the menu.
- Next, enter your name, email ID, and mobile number.
- The system will send an email.
- Use the mail to create your login password and username.
- Ensure to follow the page’s procedure to complete the registration process.
How to login HCL Tech Bee portal
- After registration, open the HCL Tech Bee program website page.
- Next, click the “login” option on the page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once login you can access any HCL details such as application details and more.
- What kinds of jobs are provided after the HCL Tech Bee program?
The program educates candidates on IT specialization. They can venture into IT engineering, development, and testing.
- What is the HCL Tech Bee program fee?
The fee structure is INR 2.34 lakhs which is inclusive of all taxes. However, one can check from the HCL website page.
- Can I further my studies after the 12 monthly programs?
Yes, candidates can proceed to higher education from recognized institutions after training. They can work and study at the same time.